9/12 Patriot Group in Colorado Springs a complete FRAUD.

Discussion in 'Tea Party' started by oreo, Sep 19, 2010.

1. oreo

oreo Senior Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,255
    As you're probably aware there are many 9/12 groups across Colorado and throughout this nation. Most who will stand on the principles of the U.S. Constitution including Admendment 1 of the U.S. Constitution guaranteeing ones right to Freedom Of Speech. This is this groups core foundation and what they "supposedly" stand for.

Approximately 1 month ago--I signed up for the 9/12 group for District 5 out of Colorado Springs called the 9/12 Pikes Peak Patriots Group. Last week all my posts and comments were deleted off of this political message board and I received a message that I would no longer be able to access this political forum web-site. On another computer--I noticed how some on this board were stating that they were glad to see I was gone--but my comments and threads are also GONE. They have been deleted by the administrator of this group who proclaims himself to be an authority on the United States Constitution. All my comments from issues regarding medical marijuana here in the state of Colorado--to this groups most strict opposition to me-a gubanatorial candidate, Dan Maes, that most on this political board still support. Apparently, this group of political amatures--did not like what I have had to say about Dan Maes--so they have banned me from joining in discussion--therefore, violating their own principles. When I stated I was going to vote for Tom Tancredo--the 3rd party candidate running for governor of this state--they immediately booted me from this web-site.

I have been on this board--US Message board--for several years now--and have made a thousand or so comments and written at least a hundred or more of the thread starters. I know that many on this board and even some of the administration of this board have a had a completely different political ideology than I do, and many still do. Many of us are politically polar opposite--and we have had and will continue to have some good arguments. Yet--this board has tolerated my comments over many years. Opposition and disagreement--no matter what--was always welcomed and never silenced.

In conclusion the 9/12 Pikes Peak Patriots group for district 5 in Colorado Springs is as big a fraud as the candidate they support--in Dan Maes.
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  2. oreo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,255
    Tom Tancredo's explanation of why he jumped into this race--that also was deleted off of the 9/12 Pikes Peak Patriot group political forum website.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  3. oreo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,255
  4. rattlesnk

rattlesnk Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    The 9/12 patriot group in the springs is fraudulent , however Tom tancredo is a bigger Fraud. the fact that you would carry his water is a little scary, the tea-publicans in general tend to scare the sane.
  5. oreo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,255

Tea Party membership in this country is the only thing that is growing faster than the Federal Government. Independents are joining this group in mass--and latest polling data shows that 40% of the tea party movement includes democrats and independents.

Survey: Four in 10 Tea Party members are Democrats or independents - The Hill's Ballot Box

While we have seen a few that go overboard in trying to score points for certain candidates that really do not represent these groups fundamental core values of honesty and integrity--the overwhelming majority of this group know how important it is to stand on principles and not candidates. In fact, most tea party groups will not endorse candidates--nor should they.

I as a former supporter and donor to Dan Maes--was upset with Tom Tancredo for jumping into this race. I wish he would have addressed his concerns to the people of this state regarding Scott McInnis and Dan Maes prior to announcing his 3rd party candidacy.

Dan Maes has imploded upon himself. There is absolutely no rational reason to believe his side of the story about an undercover operation involving the Kansas FBI. The final shoe on his story dropped in the Denver Post as to the reason he was fired from the Liberal Kansas police department--which is more believable than Maes explanation for it.

Kansas cop: Maes' slip blew probe - The Denver Post

Also the campaign violation fines--the largest in this state and it all adds up to a pill that is just too big to swallow for many of us.

Tancredo does have a verifiable resume and a voting record. Right now he is really the only chance we have at winning the governors position in Colorado this year. And it's a long shot. But if there ever was a year for miracles--this year is it--with the GOP polling at a 60 year record lead over democrats.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/...t/2010/08/30/id/368771?s=al&promo_code=AA43-1

Currently with 21% of polled people still in the Maes column and 25% for Tancredo--the only way we get close to Hickenlooper is to come together in this race, and it would need to be done very quickly. Personally--with groups such as this--I don't think many of this group can be convinced of that. They have a lot invested in Dan Maes--and just will not give up on this losing battle. A good analogy:--most people will walk away from a black jack table that is losing--while a few will stay and double down. Unfortunately this happens alot in politics--especially when volunteers put in 100's of hours supporting a candidate that then implodes on them.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/TomTancredoPollcolorado/2010/09/15/id/370345

Obviously--no one can expect someone with integrity to vote for a person they believe to be a fraud. The Maes story does not add up. If tea party members and 9/12'er's continually attempt to support and defend his statements--(of which none can be verified)--they end up losing their credibility also.
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  6. oreo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,255
    The apparent biggest cheerleader of this group is Richard Randall radio talk show on KVOR 740 A.M.--who himself has flip-flopped on the Dan Maes issue--when after Hank Brown a former respected Republican dropped his support for Dan Maes. Randall was on his radio program stating that he could not make calls for Maes because he had so much respect for Brown. The last two weeks--it's been the Denver Bronco's cheerleading squad for Dan Maes on this program.

Today on this show the hypocrisy is in your face.

This morning--September 22. 2010 on the Richard Randall show he states his opinion of Bristal Palin going on Dancing with the Stars......basically attacking her for doing it and then has to audacity to ask his audiance what their views are for the "American Dream."

Well Richard--I would think that the "American Dream" would include someone going on Dancing with the Stars--without some supposedly conservative radio talk show host criticizing her for it.

The hypocrisy is that I can't count the number of times that Randall has stated that children of politicians should be off limits to those kind of comments--yet he then does it himself. I certainly don't remember his comments regarding former Republican house leader--Tom Delay for doing the same.

This young woman could live in a convent and still be critized by the left in this country. So I am all for her right to the "Pursuit of Happyness"--by dancing all night--if she wants to--on "Dancing with the Stars."

Unbelievable--these people need to get a real education in politics. You can't make statements like this and get away with it. You can't stand on principles of freedom of speech and then deny it--because you may disagree with what others have to say.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  7. oreo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,255
    Panic and Desperation sets in on this group: A forwarded e-mail regarding a poll that was taken out of our local Newspaper showing Tancredo the 3rd party candidate has overwhelming support over Dan Maes--and is only 10 points behind Hickenlooper. Just a week ago Hickenlooper had a 20+ point lead over Tancredo. Tancredo is gaining quickly and is no longer considered a long shot in the governors race in Colorado.

OUR VIEW: Gov. Tancredo? It could happen (vote here) | view, gov, vote - Opinion - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

Here is the forwarded e-mail:

Again we witness the amature behavior of this group. This persons suggestion that to forward this message to "out of state" family and friends--means that this group is no better than the radical left wing group, known as ACORN.

Official police records from the Liberal Kansas police department show that Dan Maes was fired for leaking information on an FBI investigation to his then girlfriend--whose family was the object of this investigation.
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  8. Lonestar_logic

Lonestar_logic Republic of Texas

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,728
    That's what you get for being an asshole.