9/11 families mount unprecedented challenge to NIST in new filing

They prove a plane flew into the building.
so they fly a cessna into the building and call it flt77, dumb ass.
None of your witnesses reported flt77 flying into the building.
Until you can prove flt77 was found in the building your dumb ass has nothing

if ( flt77 ) { Winner = yes }
else {SniffAss = yes };

tumblr_n9egjxpWWU1qzh5jro1_250.gifv

Last edited:
LOLOL

You proved you can't think for yourself and your denial of a plane flying into the Pentagon despite the dozens of eyewitness I posted stating they saw the plane renders you batshit insane and leaves me laughing at you.
your world is upsidedown, you and corny think the illogical claims you make would stand.

You are the one claiming 'he said - she said' there fore it has to be twu, I am the one siting court decisions countering your stupidity.

You have proved you are fucking nuts.

you need to fix your brain,, no one saw flt77.
LOL

No, Fruitcake, my world is not upside down because there are batshit insane nuts like you running amok. You provide entertainment; nothing more.

And despite your ignorance, the eyewitness accounts would hold up in court because the physical evidence that a plane flew into the Pentagon supports their accounts.
Still enjoying getting your ass handed to you I see.

In In re W.R. Grace & Co., 355 B.R. 462, 481 (Bankr. D. Del. 2006), the court held “Anecdotal evidence' means reports of one kind of event following another. Typically, the reports are obtained haphazardly or selectively, and the logic of "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" does not suffice to demonstrate that the first event causes the second. Consequently, while anecdotal evidence can be suggestive, it can also be quite misleading.”

what that means is your whole premise is based upon a fallacy!

The court recognized that when your premise is illogical the consequent has to be illogical.

Which means shit in shit out.

Which means you and your pals, are illogical nut cases trying jam illogical bullshit down everyones throats because none of you are smart enough to comprehend that your guv played you for fools that you are, by feeding your 'imaginations' and IMAGINE you did and continue to do, I dont.

your case is illogical, the court verified it.
Like corny you are too stupid to comprehend the matter in the same regard as smart competent people.
You only proved you are both delusional and in denial.
congrats!

Dont quit your day job, the world needs clean toilets too.

post hoc, ergo propter hoc

What is the post hoc and what is the ergo propter hoc that you think you're refuting?

Be specific.

Jumping around like a monkey, repeating your favorite Latin phrase, isn't a winning strategy.
asked and answered ,countless times, I suggest either you get an education or have someone with an education figure it out for you.

else {SniffAss = yes };

LOL

Nope, not a cessna...

77_1.jpg

else {SniffAss = yes };

LOL

Nope, not a cessna...

View attachment 357292
I agree its a smudge, worthless.
So your witnesses testified a smudge is 'flt77'?
you give us an ink blot as your proof?
else {SniffAss = yes };

Back to sniffing for you!
You seem to enjoy it!

else {SniffAss = yes };

LOL

Nope, not a cessna...

View attachment 357292
else {SniffAss = yes };

You seem to enjoy it!

No planes.....durr…..durr…..derp!

else {SniffAss = yes };

LOL

Nope, not a cessna...

View attachment 357292
else {SniffAss = yes };

You seem to enjoy it!
LOL

Your brain is smudged.

LOLOL

You proved you can't think for yourself and your denial of a plane flying into the Pentagon despite the dozens of eyewitness I posted stating they saw the plane renders you batshit insane and leaves me laughing at you.
your world is upsidedown, you and corny think the illogical claims you make would stand.

You are the one claiming 'he said - she said' there fore it has to be twu, I am the one siting court decisions countering your stupidity.

LOL

No, Fruitcake, my world is not upside down because there are batshit insane nuts like you running amok. You provide entertainment; nothing more.

And despite your ignorance, the eyewitness accounts would hold up in court because the physical evidence that a plane flew into the Pentagon supports their accounts.

In In re W.R. Grace & Co., 355 B.R. 462, 481 (Bankr. D. Del. 2006), the court held “Anecdotal evidence' means reports of one kind of event following another. Typically, the reports are obtained haphazardly or selectively, and the logic of "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" does not suffice to demonstrate that the first event causes the second. Consequently, while anecdotal evidence can be suggestive, it can also be quite misleading.”

The court recognized that when your premise is illogical the consequent has to be illogical.

Which means you and your pals, are illogical nut cases trying jam illogical bullshit down everyones throats because none of you are smart enough to comprehend that your guv played you for fools that you are, by feeding your 'imaginations' and IMAGINE you did and continue to do, I dont.

Like corny you are too stupid to comprehend the matter in the same regard as smart competent people.
congrats!

post hoc, ergo propter hoc

What is the post hoc and what is the ergo propter hoc that you think you're refuting?

Be specific.

Jumping around like a monkey, repeating your favorite Latin phrase, isn't a winning strategy.
asked and answered ,countless times, I suggest either you get an education or have someone with an education figure it out for you.
Yeah shill stay off these boards since you obviously have reading and memory comprehension problems same as candyass.

If you don't think a plane crashed there (you don't think planes were involved in NYC either), please explain the wreckage. You can't. You won't. Its your crazy theory...you just aren't man enough to back it up. I would imagine you've gone through most of your miserable life not measuring up to even the minimum requirements of manhood. Poor baby.

The problem you got corny, is you are too stupid to comprehend even the courts agree that you are batshit crazy.

You are a masochist and simply enjoy getting your ass handed to you.

n In re W.R. Grace & Co., 355 B.R. 462, 481 (Bankr. D. Del. 2006), the court held “Anecdotal evidence' means reports of one kind of event following another. Typically, the reports are obtained haphazardly or selectively, and the logic of "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" does NOT suffice to demonstrate that the first event causes the second. Consequently, while anecdotal evidence can be suggestive, it can also be quite misleading.”

:spank:

By all means let me know when you have valid evidence to proof FLT77 was found in the P.
LOL

Dumbfuck, courts value firsthand eyewitnesses...

... if you were the defendant in this case, you'd have to rely on an insanity defense. You'd still lose, but that would be your only option.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You did not watch the vids you posted did you? The so called witnesses story's are all over the place they do not help your case.
Your welcome.
Go back to post 344 watch the vid there is no fucking plane case closed
hope this helps.

These shills from langley never watch videos.

LOLOL

LOL

congrats!

LOLOL

Batshit insane plane denier, they were firsthand eyewitness accounts. Among the best testimony in court. Especially when you line up the 130 some-odd witnesses.

:dance:

Oh, and my day job is developing software, not cleaning toilets.
Doesnt it suck to be you! All those first hand witnesses and you can wipe your ass with them since you cannot prove flt77 was found in the building!

else {ass sniff = yes };

Then quit your ass sniffing job, its rotting your brain.
suck it up buttercup

:boohoo:
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes_text12: :yes_text12::abgg2q.jpg:

If you don't think a plane crashed there (you don't think planes were involved in NYC either), please explain the wreckage. You can't. You won't. Its your crazy theory...you just aren't man enough to back it up. I would imagine you've gone through most of your miserable life not measuring up to even the minimum requirements of manhood. Poor baby.

The problem you got corny, is you are too stupid to comprehend even the courts agree that you are batshit crazy.

You are a masochist and simply enjoy getting your ass handed to you.

n In re W.R. Grace & Co., 355 B.R. 462, 481 (Bankr. D. Del. 2006), the court held “Anecdotal evidence' means reports of one kind of event following another. Typically, the reports are obtained haphazardly or selectively, and the logic of "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" does NOT suffice to demonstrate that the first event causes the second. Consequently, while anecdotal evidence can be suggestive, it can also be quite misleading.”

:spank:

By all means let me know when you have valid evidence to proof FLT77 was found in the P.
LOL

Dumbfuck, courts value firsthand eyewitnesses...

... if you were the defendant in this case, you'd have to rely on an insanity defense. You'd still lose, but that would be your only option.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You did not watch the vids you posted did you? The so called witnesses story's are all over the place they do not help your case.
Your welcome.
Go back to post 344 watch the vid there is no fucking plane case closed
hope this helps.

These shills from langley never watch videos.

I just ask twoofers what they think happened and you guys never ever give your version of events. It’s because you guys are scared little pussies.

This is from April 15, 2020

I'm posting it on the conspiracy theory board to save the mods from having to.

Family members of those who died on September 11, 2001, joined building experts earlier today in submitting a “request for correction” to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) regarding its 2008 report on the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.

I'm guessing Silverstein or someone's lawyers had the last of them settle out of court with NDA's.

Forum List

Back