9/11 Conspirators to Alexandria VA

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
BREAKING NEWS: 9/11 Conspirators To Alexandria, Virginia

Dear Military Families United Member and Supporter,

Military Families United has just learned that the President is planning to bring Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the self-proclaimed mastermind of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, and his co-conspirators to Alexandria, Virginia for trial. This decision is not only dangerous but risks the lives of the more than 12,000 people who live and work within a mile of the courthouse and jail, and it makes our nation’s capital ground zero for the next terrorist attack.

These terrorists have already implemented an attack that killed nearly 3,000 innocent people in New York, Pennsylvania and Washington DC. It defies logic to relocate these terrorists a mere five miles from the Pentagon, a location where they have already hit.

We cannot allow this happen!

It's not too late to change the President's mind.

We need you to call the White House and tell the President to keep terrorists off of our soil.

We need you to send this email to all of your friends and family and ask them to take action by calling the White House or signing our online petition: Don't Free Terrorists.org.

Please tell the President that this decision will hurt not only the families of all of those lost on 9/11 but all of our troops who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Call resident Obama at 202-456-1414 NOW

We appreciate everything that you have done to help Military Families United and this cause but we need your help now more than ever. As Americans and military families we cannot stand quietly by and allow President Obama to endanger our national security by putting campaign promises above protecting our homeland.

We need your help! Contribution Page to help us continue to hold the President accountable for these dangerous and reckless actions.

Well, never fear. US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. AKA "The Rocket Docket"

We convicted the other bastard they sent here and we'll convict these MFers too. And, special bonus, we'll do the whole thing soup to nuts in less than a year. That's why they call it the Rocket Docket. Unless the prosecutors screw it up, we'll probably give them the death penalty too. Virginia is just behind Texas in executions.

So, while I'd rather they didn't come at all, I'd rather see them here than elsewhere.

BREAKING NEWS: 9/11 Conspirators To Alexandria, Virginia

Dear Military Families United Member and Supporter,

Military Families United has just learned that the President is planning to bring Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the self-proclaimed mastermind of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, and his co-conspirators to Alexandria, Virginia for trial. This decision is not only dangerous but risks the lives of the more than 12,000 people who live and work within a mile of the courthouse and jail, and it makes our nation’s capital ground zero for the next terrorist attack.

These terrorists have already implemented an attack that killed nearly 3,000 innocent people in New York, Pennsylvania and Washington DC. It defies logic to relocate these terrorists a mere five miles from the Pentagon, a location where they have already hit.

We cannot allow this happen!

It's not too late to change the President's mind.

We need you to call the White House and tell the President to keep terrorists off of our soil.

We need you to send this email to all of your friends and family and ask them to take action by calling the White House or signing our online petition: Don't Free Terrorists.org.

Please tell the President that this decision will hurt not only the families of all of those lost on 9/11 but all of our troops who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Call resident Obama at 202-456-1414 NOW

We appreciate everything that you have done to help Military Families United and this cause but we need your help now more than ever. As Americans and military families we cannot stand quietly by and allow President Obama to endanger our national security by putting campaign promises above protecting our homeland.

We need your help! Contribution Page to help us continue to hold the President accountable for these dangerous and reckless actions.

When they send the real criminal minds behind 911 (BUSH & CHENEY) let me know, then I will be concerned.

When they send the real criminal minds behind 911 (BUSH & CHENEY) let me know, then I will be concerned.

Tell ya what.... Throw in their co-conspirators, [CLINTON, GORE & ALBRIGHT] and we'll have something to talk about.

Well, never fear. US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. AKA "The Rocket Docket"

We convicted the other bastard they sent here and we'll convict these MFers too. And, special bonus, we'll do the whole thing soup to nuts in less than a year. That's why they call it the Rocket Docket. Unless the prosecutors screw it up, we'll probably give them the death penalty too. Virginia is just behind Texas in executions.

So, while I'd rather they didn't come at all, I'd rather see them here than elsewhere.
:thup:

Saying Virginia is just behind Texas is somehwat misleading. Virginia is at a distant second to Texas.

TOTAL EXECUTIONS EXECUTIONS IN 2009 EXECUTIONS IN 2008

TEXAS 439 16 18

VIRGINIA 103 1 4

OKLAHOMA 91 3 2

Source:
Number of Executions by State and Region Since 1976 | Death Penalty Information Center

Last edited:

Saying Virginia is just behind Texas is somehwat misleading. Virginia is at a distant second to Texas.

TOTAL EXECUTIONS EXECUTIONS IN 2009 EXECUTIONS IN 2008

TEXAS 439 16 18

VIRGINIA 103 1 4

OKLAHOMA 91 3 2

Source:
Number of Executions by State and Region Since 1976 | Death Penalty Information Center

Dude, we are doing the best we can! Virginia has smaller population than Texas so we have fewer people that need killing. We do kill them fairly quickly though. Usually in less than 8 years. Which, for capital cases, isn't too bad. Not like some states where they hang around for 20 years before they get around to the execution.

As soon as we bump the Dems out of the Governor's Mansion, we should speed up. McDonnell (who is giving the Republican response to Obama's radio address this weekend) is leading in the polls for this fall's election 51 - 37 over the Dem.

Obama's disapproval rate in Virginia right now is up to 51%

Forum List

Back