89% Of Los Angeles County 576 Covid-19 Deaths Had Contributing Conditions(?)! (Better Spread Than Dead(?)!)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Government responses appear not to be data-based so much in California. Fewer than 100 people in a population of 11.2 mil. can be said to have died straight-away from the Covid-19 virus. Worldwide languages likely have a word for .00001 of the population, other than the word for "Less than miniscule."

The New York governor shows hospitalizations decreasing. There are likely low-level, non-starter/no illness people all over, like maybe in Santa Clara County, California.

Almost leads anyone to suggest: "Better Spread Than Dead!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Including in the Bubonic ten-year era: Matt 25: 14-30, (Lethal you can count on)!)

Almost all deaths attributed to the corona virus have underlying poor health problems at their base
....just like the seasonal non Chinese created flu that arrives and goes every year without turning America
into a locked down fifty state internment camp.

When we look back at this embarrassing chapter in American history we will see it has been less A Profile in Courage and more like an episode from The Twilight Zone...The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street.

"CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2017–2018 season was also high with an estimated 48.8 million people getting sick with influenza, 22.7 million people going to a health care provider, 959,000 hospitalizations, and 79,400 deaths from influenza (Table 1). The number of cases of influenza-associated illness that occurred last season was the highest since the 2009 H1N1 pandemic, when an estimated 60 million people were sick with influenza " Archived Estimated Influenza Illnesses, Medical visits, Hospitalizations, and Deaths in the United States — 2017–2018 influenza season | CDC

I don't recall a lockdown in 2017 through the end of flu season in 2018. I guess we were a less caring people
back then.

Last edited:
Almost all deaths attributed to the corona virus have underlying poor health problems at their base
....just like the seasonal non Chinese created flu that arrives and goes every year without turning America
into a locked down fifty state internment camp.

This is also true during the flu season ... I expect the CDC to produce numbers based on the same system they use for the flu ... or really if this system is posted and available to the public, then we ourselves can do the calculations ...

I've been using the number 61,000 deaths during the 2017-18 flu season ... and that's with a vaccine ... don't get me wrong, the death toll from Covid-19 is awful and not your normal "common cold" found among the other strains of Coronavirus ... we should be sad about this ... but it will be at least a year before the correct numbers can be had ...

I agree ... this economic shut down is way over the line of prudent caution ... all this just because folks stopped listening to their mother ...

WASH YOU HANDS ...

When explaining every year why a flu vaccine helps with the seasonal outbreaks, the common reference is to fewer admissions into intensive care.

And, in California: April 4, 50% of Covid-19 hospitalizations were in intensive care. April 17 that was about 33%. Hospitalizations in California are miniscule rising, and subsequent tiny little dips. Anyone suspects a possible vaccine-like effect: As the nation heads into the summer season sunshine, immunities building, season.

The critters seem to be losing efficacy as a threat, overall: To local, state, regional and national well-being. A possible immunities building is under way(?).

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Deut 23: 19-20: Doesn't even work when it comes to the Covid-19 little critters!)

Forum List

Back