80's Tunes...

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]EHJmPcILfg8[/MEDIA] burning down the house.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

anybody says that 80's music sucked can kiss my pasty white ass...
80s started out good but got cheezy.

1980 Andy Gibb Tom petty prince Bob seager KC sunshine band kool & gang blonde please nk Floyd Billy Joel Michael Queen smokey Elton John Hall and oats

But ended cheezy with Bobby brown poison Paula Abdul Janet Bette midler Milly vinilli simply red Madonna nkotb bangles ton loc and cher

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]EHJmPcILfg8[/MEDIA] burning down the house.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

1980 Andy Gibb Tom petty prince Bob seager KC sunshine band kool & gang blonde please nk Floyd Billy Joel Michael Queen smokey Elton John Hall and oats

But ended cheezy with Bobby brown poison Paula Abdul Janet Bette midler Milly vinilli simply red Madonna nkotb bangles ton loc and cher

What do you have against commas, capitalization and spelling?

What do you have against commas, capitalization and spelling?
Smart phone weed and it's just you guys.

We talked about this at work today. I said I listed a bunch of songs from 1980 and 1989 to show how different they are. It's sort of like comparing the late 70s to the early 90s. Blured lines.

I both loved and hated the 80s. I graduated in 1988 so I literally grew up to it. In fact I didn't turn 18 till late November 1989 so in 1980 I was 9-10 years old. My cousin introduced me to 70s music but mostly I was forced to listen to Elvis and the Beatles so the 80s was my first music, not someone else's. There's so much to love and hate about the 80s. Michael Jackson & Prince were amazing, simply red Milly vinilli and boy George not so much.

I can see loving the 80s and hating them. There's so much to love and hate.

I remember a mom playing James Taylor on tape cassette and I fell in love.

Music to meditate and fall peacefully asleep to; Urban Verbs full Album

Forum List

Back