8 years without Ella

I'm bothered by religions that want to tell you what to do and make women second class citizens, which is almost all religions.

i don't think that is entirely true and certainly no more so than other aspects of suciety.

as i said, i was raised as a roman catholic and am the product of 16+ years of a good catholic education. i wasn't even taught that women were equal. there was no need. it was just accepted. i went on to become a very active staunch defender of equaal rights for women in the workplace and there are between 50,000 and 100,000 women nationwide who are teamster women today who are receiving fair and equal wages and have more job opportunitiesdue to my idea of organising them, along with the efforts of a lot of people.

i was also among the first to try to get on-site child care introduced into labor contracts. now, i am not particularly a religious person, but i have no doubt that my religious upbringing and education had some part in forming those principles of equal treatment of people.
Ha ha ha. The Mel Gibson type Jew hater galore is now a defender of women's rights! What tales you spin.

i have always stood up for people being trated equally and not being discriminated against for things beyound their control.

you can, however, control your behaviour and there is no need to be an asshole all the time.

i am not going to report you. you are not that special. it has been suggested to me by some powers that be that i cease and desist reporting violations and i have chosen to do so. i intend to adhere to the rules myself as much as possible but as far as i am concerned, everyone else has a carte blanche.

i am not a muslim. i was raised a roman catholic. i still am but i lack faith and am not seeking it.

your tirades against religion are more zealous and dogmatic than the most fervent evangelical roller and shaker and layer on of the hands that i have ever seen.

I'm bothered by religions that want to tell you what to do and make women second class citizens, which is almost all religions.

i don't think that is entirely true and certainly no more so than other aspects of suciety.

as i said, i was raised as a roman catholic and am the product of 16+ years of a good catholic education. i wasn't even taught that women were equal. there was no need. it was just accepted. i went on to become a very active staunch defender of equaal rights for women in the workplace and there are between 50,000 and 100,000 women nationwide who are teamster women today who are receiving fair and equal wages and have more job opportunitiesdue to my idea of organising them, along with the efforts of a lot of people.

i was also among the first to try to get on-site child care introduced into labor contracts. now, i am not particularly a religious person, but i have no doubt that my religious upbringing and education had some part in forming those principles of equal treatment of people.
Roman Catholics are nearly the worst religion when it comes to treating women like chattel. Only Islam is worse. Women aren't even allowed to be priests, that's reserved for pedophiles.
PS Unions are for donkeys.

Roman Catholics are nearly the worst religion when it comes to treating women like chattel. Only Islam is worse. Women aren't even allowed to be priests, that's reserved for pedophiles.

and some zealous and dogmatic anti-religionists couldn't find their asses in a dark room. perhaps this will help you...

Religion and Ethics - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

p.s. because of unions, women no longer have to jump out of triangle shirtwaist factories as they burn down. did i say women? i should have said women and girls.

this donkey's union pension puts my income far above that of the median income of the average american family and i use that money to buy american.

also, the catholic clergy has proportionally less pedophiles than many other religions and by profession, i think public elementary school teachers lead the way in that category in the USA. one pedophile priest though is one to many.

Last edited:

and some zealous and dogmatic anti-religionists couldn't find their asses in a dark room. perhaps this will help you...

p.s. because of unions, women no longer have to jump out of triangle shirtwaist factories as they burn down. did i say women? i should have said women and girls.

this donkey's union pension puts my income far above that of the median income of the average american family and i use that money to buy american.

also, the catholic clergy has proportionally less pedophiles than many other religions and by profession, i think public elementary school teachers lead the way in that category in the USA. one pedophile priest though is one to many.

That's why our manufacturing has moved to China.

The pope was a nazi. Probably still is.

Ha ha ha. The Mel Gibson type Jew hater galore is now a defender of women's rights! What tales you spin.

i have always stood up for people being trated equally and not being discriminated against for things beyound their control.

you can, however, control your behaviour and there is no need to be an asshole all the time.
Yeah, and I have a bridge for sale. Ha ha ha.

also, the catholic clergy has proportionally less pedophiles than many other religions

Really? After everything that has happened in the last 15 years, all over the world? Seriously dude. Get real.

also, the catholic clergy has proportionally less pedophiles than many other religions

Really? After everything that has happened in the last 15 years, all over the world? Seriously dude. Get real.

do you understand the word "proportionally".

there are over one billion catholics in the world.

Yes, proportionally, it's exactly the opposite.

the reason our jobs have gone to china is because CEOs know their are fools like you out there who look to buy cheap goods made by underpaid child labour and all the while, you do not realise that the unemployment benefits and welfare and food stamps that your unemployed neighbour who had a good job in an american plant but has been laid off is being subsidized by your tax dollars.

ther unions have been the irst, and now last, line in the fight against outsourcing.

benedict was drafted into the hitler youth but refused to go to meetings. he was drafted into the german army but deserted. i really don't think he was a NAZI actually.

Yes, proportionally, it's exactly the opposite.

ok. obviously the concept of "proportionally" escapes you but to help you understand it, here is a little experiment, ok?

catholics outnumber jews approximately 80 to 1...so what i will do is name a jewish pedophile rabbi and you match it with 80 catholic priest pedophiles and we can do that until one of us gives up.

here, i'll start...

Nechemya Weberman
Pervert rabbi gets 103 years for sex abuse « The Ugly Truth

oh, and roudy. i chose a website of the type you seem to be familiair with and prefer. i would be quite happy to switch to mainstream sites.

Last edited:

the reason our jobs have gone to china is because CEOs know their are fools like you out there who look to buy cheap goods made by underpaid child labour and all the while, you do not realise that the unemployment benefits and welfare and food stamps that your unemployed neighbour who had a good job in an american plant but has been laid off is being subsidized by your tax dollars.

ther unions have been the irst, and now last, line in the fight against outsourcing.

benedict was drafted into the hitler youth but refused to go to meetings. he was drafted into the german army but deserted. i really don't think he was a NAZI actually.

Our jobs have gone away because unions make products uncompetitive, YOU GOT BEAT BY FUCKING CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benedict is a nazi and probably fondled his share of little boys also.

So it's not so bad because the priests can hide in the crowd?

PS Catholics pedophile priests probably outnumber the rest of the world's other clergy put together.:eek:

PS Catholics pedophile priests probably outnumber the rest of the world's other clergy put together.:eek:

your lack of understanding of simple math concepts, your inability to read with comprehension, and your bitterness shows.

Last edited:

your lack of understanding of simple math concepts, your inability to read with comprehension, and your bitterness shows.
Why are you trying to rationalize Catholic priests sticking their cocks in little boys assholes and cumming? You one of them? :dunno:

i am neither a priest, nor am i a pedophile. i am not even what many catholics would consider a good catholic.

i said, PROPORTIONALLY that priests were not as likely to be pedophiles as the clergy of other religions. i also said that one pedophile priest was one too many.

perhaps you should review the rules.

DO NOT EVER ACCUSE ME OR ANYONE ELSE OF BEING A PEDOPHILE!!!

you have also accused sunni man of that. you could receive a permanant ban were either one of us to report you, or anyone else, for that matter.

KNOCK IT OFF!!!

Last edited:

Silly seal! There's no 'bitterness': URA is a troll.

Forum List

Back