$8,314,529,850,339.07: Debt Up $70,612.91 Per Household in Obama’s First 7 Years

yeah. It was already at $10,000,000,000,000 ($10 TRILLION) when he took office. Add to that a sit-on-your-hands Repub congress and what do you have :up: an Obstructionist (Repub) economy :clap2:
R deficit spending bad....

D deficit spending good...

can't fix stupid.
(R) spending wasn't initially deficit "spending" it was deficit "borrowing" to pay for that "optional- war" that our current President was against from the outset

Transcript: Obama's Speech Against The Iraq War
What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by poAfghanistanks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics
buSvfix.jpg

Nice try though :itsok:
So W forced BO to continue the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. How did he do this?
You got to fight your way out of those Repub-instigated quagmires. Takes time.

I'm done w/ you kid. BTW- I was in the gulf in '89

yeah. It was already at $10,000,000,000,000 ($10 TRILLION) when he took office. Add to that a sit-on-your-hands Repub congress and what do you have :up: an Obstructionist (Repub) economy :clap2:

can't fix stupid.
(R) spending wasn't initially deficit "spending" it was deficit "borrowing" to pay for that "optional- war" that our current President was against from the outset

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by poAfghanistanks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics
buSvfix.jpg

So W forced BO to continue the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. How did he do this?

I'm done w/ you kid. BTW- I was in the gulf in '89
So did Obama spend to get out of the wars?

Isn't BO still spending on those wars 7 years in?

I have a dream that one day in this great nation, libtards like you will finally except responsibility for voting in that jack ass of a clown and stop blaming everyone else for your fuck ups.

PartyDiff_zpsmukcuadz.png

So MULTI- TRILLION $$$ UNPAID-FOR optional wars and tax cuts during those wars didn't amount to all that much. The rightwingoverse

iraq_war_cost_to_us_taxpayers_by_latuff2.jpg

can't fix stupid.

buSvfix.jpg

Tax cuts don't generally cost money. That's a stupid graph by a very stupid person

So MULTI- TRILLION $$$ UNPAID-FOR optional wars and tax cuts during those wars didn't amount to all that much. The rightwingoverse
More libtard bullshit.

The military is nowhere near the largest cost in the federal budget, Social Security and Medicare are.

U.S._Federal_Spending_-_FY_2011.png

iraq_war_cost_to_us_taxpayers_by_latuff2.jpg

The red line represents the top marginal tax bracket while the blue line shows the total amount of Federal government revenue each year. There are two salient points here. First, as the graph illustrates, as tax rates declined, government revenue increased. Second, there is a strong negative correlation between the two. To review, correlation measures the relationship between two sets of data. The scale ranges from negative one to positive one. A correlation of positive one indicates that the two data sets move in concert with each other. A correlation of negative one indicates that as one set of data moves up, or down, the other moves in the opposite direction. Using the data from 1913 through the end of 2011, the correlation between the maximum marginal income tax bracket and total Federal receipts is a negative 0.50. In simple terms, when taxes are cut, Federal revenue has a very strong tendency to rise! And when taxes are raised, government revenue has a strong tendency to fall.

Do Tax Cuts Increase Government Revenue?

More libtard bullshit.

The military is nowhere near the largest cost in the federal budget, Social Security and Medicare are.

DUH!!! :eusa_eh:

Because our two-term President has wound those quagmire wars down.

I'm done w/ you partisan 'tards in this thread

More libtard bullshit.

That 's expected from a know nothing, clone. Learn too actually think and reason for yourself, it might do you some good..Is Obama president of Canada as well? :eusa_eh:

More success for the Obama

SNIP:
Obama’s Legacy: Runaway Deficits, Debt And Health Costs

he Budget: When President Obama released his first budget plan in 2009, he called it a “New Era of Responsibility.” What he produced was irresponsibility on a historic scale.

“Government has failed to fully confront the deep, systemic problems that year after year have only become a larger and larger drag on our economy,” Obama said in his inaugural budget plan, promising to make “the tough choices necessary to … put our nation on sound fiscal footing.”

Seven years later, a new Congressional Budget Office report reveals that Obama will bequeath chronic and rising deficits, rapidly expanding debt, and exploding health care costs to his successors.

First, there’s the deficit, which the CBO says will top $1 trillion in six years, and continue climbing. Over the next decade, deficits will total more than $9 trillion. The CBO’s outlook has worsened significantly since its last forecast, mainly because it expects the economy to grow more slowly.

Debt held by the public will nearly double over the next decade, the CBO says, going from close to $14 trillion this year to $23.8 trillion in 2026. By that year, debt will equal more than 86% of the economy.

“Such high and rising debt would have serious negative consequences for the budget and the nation,” the report notes.

WEBISS_012816.jpg

And while Obama had promised that his health care reform would “bend the cost curve down,” it has instead turbocharged federal spending on health care. In fact, in 2015, for the first time ever, federal spending on health care programs exceeded Social Security spending.

The CBO says that Medicare, Medicaid, ObamaCare and other health program costs climbed 13% last year, are expected to go up another 11% this year and double over the next decade. ObamaCare’s annual subsidy cost will hit $109 billion by 2026. By 2026, health spending will account for nearly a third of all federal spending.

The report also shows the grim state in which Obama will leave every major federal entitlement program.
ALL of the article here:
Obama’s Legacy: Runaway Deficits, Debt And Health Costs

More libtard bullshit.

It is truly amazing the extent to which Democrats will go to honor and respect this lying president. He can do nothing wrong in their eyes.

Republicans are bad too, but are there many Rs around honoring W the way Ds do BO. I am betting years from now Ds will still be proclaiming the greatness of Big Ears.

More libtard bullshit.

It is truly amazing the extent to which Democrats will go to honor and respect this lying president. He can do nothing wrong in their eyes.

Republicans are bad too, but are there many Rs around honoring W the way Ds do BO. I am betting years from now Ds will still be proclaiming the greatness of Big Ears.

Yep, it's sickening how much they turn into sheep until it's a Republican President

More libtard bullshit.

Yep, it's sickening how much they turn into sheep until it's a Republican President
Agreed however we need to consider the impact of their getting all their political news from CBS, NBC, ABC, AND CNN.

More libtard bullshit.

Agreed however we need to consider the impact of their getting all their political news from CBS, NBC, ABC, AND CNN.

the Republicans aren't blameless in all of this. I think they are just looking out for their own self interest and their jobs. I'm so disgusted with both parties.

the must be that hope and change transformation he promised.

snip:
$8,314,529,850,339.07: Debt Up $70,612.91 Per Household in Obama’s First 7 Years
By Terence P. Jeffrey | January 26, 2016 | 12:44 PM EST
AddThis Sharing
88.8K16.3K
Shares
FacebookTwitterMore

(CNSNews.com) - The debt of the federal government increased by $8,314,529,850,339.07 in President Barack Obama’s first seven years in office, according to official data published by the U.S. Treasury.

That equals $70,612.91 in net federal borrowing for each of the 117,480,000 households that the Census Bureau estimates were in the United States as of September.

During President George W. Bush’s eight years in office, the federal debt increased by $4,899,100,310,608.44, according to the Treasury. That equaled $44,104.65 in net federal borrowing for each of the 111,079,000 households that, according to the Census Bureau, were in the country as of Jan. 20, 2009, the day that Bush left office and Obama assumed it.

In the fifteen years from the beginning of Bush’s first term to the end of Obama’s seventh year in office, the federal debt increased $13,213,630,160,947.51.

the whole article
If a Republican wins, which they wont, but if they do watch the debt climb just as much under them. Or can you show me any of the Republicans plans to reduce the debt? I bet you can't

snip:
AddThis Sharing
88.8K16.3K
Shares
FacebookTwitterMore

(CNSNews.com) - The debt of the federal government increased by $8,314,529,850,339.07 in President Barack Obama’s first seven years in office, according to official data published by the U.S. Treasury.

That equals $70,612.91 in net federal borrowing for each of the 117,480,000 households that the Census Bureau estimates were in the United States as of September.

During President George W. Bush’s eight years in office, the federal debt increased by $4,899,100,310,608.44, according to the Treasury. That equaled $44,104.65 in net federal borrowing for each of the 111,079,000 households that, according to the Census Bureau, were in the country as of Jan. 20, 2009, the day that Bush left office and Obama assumed it.

In the fifteen years from the beginning of Bush’s first term to the end of Obama’s seventh year in office, the federal debt increased $13,213,630,160,947.51.

the whole article
If a Republican wins, which they wont, but if they do watch the debt climb just as much under them. Or can you show me any of the Republicans plans to reduce the debt? I bet you can't
Well there is another excuse for BO's failure.

snip:
AddThis Sharing
88.8K16.3K
Shares
FacebookTwitterMore

the whole article

Why aren't republican presidential candidates talking about this? Why is republican controlled congress not fixing it? We need Ross Perot back, neither party will fix it.

Forum List

Back