75 Palestinian Schools Named After Terrorists or NAZI’s

Do they have one named after Amon Goeth? That would be pretty hilarious.

"I pardon you"

Last edited:
Lefty heads explode as they try to tell us names on public buildings mean nothing.

The only thing I find shocking is they have 75 schools period.

75 Palestinian Authority schools named after terrorists and Nazi collaborators and honoring Martyrs and Martyrdom - PMW Bulletins
Do you vet your sources? That site is an obvious propaganda outlet and if you can't see that, it is because its "news" is as dumbed down as the people that it is meant to appeal to.

Lefty heads explode as they try to tell us names on public buildings mean nothing.

75 Palestinian Authority schools named after terrorists and Nazi collaborators and honoring Martyrs and Martyrdom - PMW Bulletins
Do you vet your sources? That site is an obvious propaganda outlet and if you can't see that, it is because its "news" is as dumbed down as the people that it is meant to appeal to.

Lol. Have you read the actual report. Looks well-researched to me. Names its sources, has quotes from international governments, includes photos which support its claims.

What effect do you think it might have on young children to see terrorists as heroes?

Lol. Have you read the actual report. Looks well-researched to me. Names its sources, has quotes from international governments, includes photos which support its claims.
LOL? Those are amazing achievements, lol, so chuckle away, but after looking at that link and the site in general (the 60s fan spams from that site daily), what other possible conclusion is there?

What effect do you think it might have on young children to see terrorists as heroes?
I posted a video of the effects that it has on young children here: Is this fair?

Israelis worship/celebrate known terrorists and you know that; there are countless examples.

Simply go to google maps. They are there!

Now what’s your next lie to protect them?

I posted a video of the effects that it has on young children here: Is this fair?

Israelis worship/celebrate known terrorists and you know that; there are countless examples.

Yes, I believe I participated extensively in that thread. I also participated in the thread you threw up yesterday, to which I have received no response.

If you believe the information in the OP of this thread to be non-factual, I would invite you to demonstrate that it is untrue. And then I would invite you to answer my question. We are not discussing Israel. We are discussing Palestinian children who grow up learning that people who bomb innocent civilians are heroes.

We are discussing Palestinian children who grow up learning that people who bomb innocent civilians are heroes.
This is common in Israel. If the article is true - it isn't - but, if it was, then it appears as though Israelis have more in common with their sworn enemies than we might have imagined.

We are discussing Palestinian children who grow up learning that people who bomb innocent civilians are heroes.
This is common in Israel. If the article is true - it isn't - but, if it was, then it appears as though Israelis have more in common with their sworn enemies than we might have imagined.

Prove it isn't true then. Go ahead. Prove that no schools in Gaza or Areas A and B are named after terrorists.

And if its so common in Israel for schools to be named after people who bomb innocents, then go ahead and name them. I'm down. Palestine has 75 such schools. How many for Israel?

You prove it is, Weatherman is going to post screenshots from google maps apparently. Why don't you help him out?

Prove it isn't true then. Go ahead. Prove that no schools in Gaza or Areas A and B are named after terrorists.

And if its so common in Israel for schools to be named after people who bomb innocents, then go ahead and name them. I'm down. Palestine has 75 such schools. How many for Israel?
Problem is, any Jew who defends himself is a terrorist in Islamofascist eyes.

This is actually a glowing problem with the OP, but it is the other way around. It is a shame that shusha could not discern that, but it is telling.

This is actually a glowing problem with the OP, but it is the other way around. It is a shame that shusha could not discern that, but it is telling.

"Bombing school children is not terrorism. Its freedom fighting. We have every right to put bombs in shopping centers. And to crawl into the bedrooms of sleeping teenage girls and slash their throats in their sleep. And blow up pizza parlors. And to slice and dice a family at Shabbat dinner. And to take an ax to old men at shul. We are just defending ourselves!"

Disgusting.

Forum List

Back