75% believe Romney's 47% comment was accurate

They believe he was right - because he WAS right!

Where the governor WAS wrong was in stating that none of the 47% were in his camp.
There are millions of us who are retired or disabled or veterans who WILL vote for him simply because we know how Obuma will make our lives a thousand times worse in he gets re-elected.

This hype is nothing but another biased media effort to get their darling, inept, amateur another term where he doesn't have to spend all of his time campaigning.

Wanna bet that Obuma's next goal is to be elected as Secretary General of the United Nations.

After Bill Clinton of course! :cool::cool::cool:

I agree with it. However, some are vets, dissabled or elderly. I dont think he was referring to them though. Up with hope, down with moochers!

-pewsh!-

True or False: Romney is in touch with middle class Americans!
True.......11%
False......89%

MSNBC Poll: 89% agree, Romney is not in touch with the middle class - Ed Schultz

It's a MSNBC poll

So out of the 10 viewers bsnbc has 9 think that. Whoda guessed that

I don't watch Schultz or MSNBC to be frank, but is Schultz's poll one of those where viewers call in during the show?
If so, why would anyone post the results of a poll done that way? That's like polling a choir as to whether or not they can sing.

They believe he was right - because he WAS right!

Where the governor WAS wrong was in stating that none of the 47% were in his camp.
There are millions of us who are retired or disabled or veterans who WILL vote for him simply because we know how Obuma will make our lives a thousand times worse in he gets re-elected.

This hype is nothing but another biased media effort to get their darling, inept, amateur another term where he doesn't have to spend all of his time campaigning.

Wanna bet that Obuma's next goal is to be elected as Secretary General of the United Nations.

After Bill Clinton of course! :cool::cool::cool:

no ... he wasn't right. he's a liar and so are you.

now i'll go back to earning my living and paying taxes...

and then vote for the president in a few weeks.

Lots of people are morons.

I read it as 75% of people asked don't know what they're talking about.

Because it's much more accurate to take what he said out of context as the Obama campaign is.

It wasn't taken out of context. He stated that he's not concerned with the 47% that represents those that don't pay income taxes.

He mistakenly assumes all of those in that 47% vote Democrat, and that was stupid.

So wait, I thought we "misunderstood' what he said. So now we do in fact understand it correctly but he was correct in what he said? Is that the angle you're going with?

So wait, I thought we "misunderstood' what he said. So now we do in fact understand it correctly but he was correct in what he said? Is that the angle you're going with?

I said from the beginning that the comment was stupid but factual

So 47% of the country are "dependent on government" to the point where they don't want to take responsibility for their own lives? You want to stand behind that statement?

Forum List

Back