7000 migrants and counting, Tijuana is teetering on total chaos.

looks like they are having a big huge , multi cultural street fair as i watch FOX . 'mexicans ' are annoyed but that just adds flavor and spice . 'otm' are enjoying the sights of 'tijuana' as they hit the bars and brothels . And 'alpo' is 'amlo' i think but he is not in power until Dec. 1st i think MMike . .

8,000 in Tijuana right now. 10,000 due to arrive in days. If the invaders break through 18,000 or more will pour across the border.

Do you think the people of San Diego are just sitting around watching?

8,000 in Tijuana right now. 10,000 due to arrive in days. If the invaders break through 18,000 or more will pour across the border.

Do you think the people of San Diego are just sitting around watching?
26 thousand all together could swing an election in a red district. Them Democraps are smart!

looks like they are having a big huge , multi cultural street fair as i watch FOX . 'mexicans ' are annoyed but that just adds flavor and spice . 'otm' are enjoying the sights of 'tijuana' as they hit the bars and brothels . And 'alpo' is 'amlo' i think but he is not in power until Dec. 1st i think MMike . .
Wow he was elected in July! I guess Mexico takes the 'manana' attitude all the way to the Presidency. I still believe he could be taking action with Tijuana if he wanted to. Mexican government officials do whatever they want.

Forum List

Back