7-year-old boy called"Little Hitler" for selling hot chocolate to raise money for the Wall

If this forum has shown us anything is that blind partisan politics turns people into unseemly assholes.

Also, anyone not on your political team is a Hitler.

Liberals have no decency! No age is off limits for them to attack.

Signs_1550518241935_73686646_ver1.0_640_360_1550550415270_73720861_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

7-year-old boy called 'little Hitler' for raising money for wall, mom says
dude, they kill babies. what would you expect?

Signs_1550518241935_73686646_ver1.0_640_360_1550550415270_73720861_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Poor little kid’s going to grow up to be an uneducated, unvaccinated nobody from flyover country. He’ll be snorting meth and trying to bone his cousins in a few years.

LOL. Just because that is what happened to you doesn't mean it will happen to him.
I am not part of Trump’s base. That is your kind’s story. Your coal job’s never coming back :itsok:
Lol
Actually the coal jobs in Wyoming are coming back... you silly little fucker

Poor little kid’s going to grow up to be an uneducated, unvaccinated nobody from flyover country. He’ll be snorting meth and trying to bone his cousins in a few years.
What is your ethnicity?
Asian, inferior little cracka
Now I see your problem! Are you Japanese, Korean or a Chicom?
I’m an American, inferior cracka :itsok:
Yeah but what's your heritage? Jap, Korean or Chicom

What difference does it make? What difference where he came from?

Debate is a debate. Disagreement is a disagreement.

What is your ethnicity?
Asian, inferior little cracka
Now I see your problem! Are you Japanese, Korean or a Chicom?
I’m an American, inferior cracka :itsok:
Yeah but what's your heritage? Jap, Korean or Chicom

What difference does it make? What difference where he came from?

Debate is a debate. Disagreement is a disagreement.
Lol
Well, Not everybody wants to join the collective...

That kid is smart.
He knows that the Democratic Party is turning our country into a third world banana republic.
He is more intelligent than the Troglocrats.
He knows that marxism is a failed ideology that has killed millions of people.
Like all seven year olds, he absorbs and believes what his parents do. It's certainly not his fault OR his great intelligence.

Leave that little cutie pie alone.

His parents at least are aware and admit that right now, he derives his opinions from them. As he gets older, those opinions will adjust to reflect his own experience. What counts is that he's learning healthy, productive ways to express and act on whatever positions he holds.

I would support that kind of self-confident gumption in any kid.

Why get this kid involved in a sensitive divisive subject like this?

What is healthyness of that? I can tell you that his parents are purely irresponsible. Probably the parents are die hard Trump supporters.

So they don’t care if Trump is lying to their face or maybe they don’t even know he is lying.

So when this kid grow up with an idol like Trump...... bully, hypocrite, pathological liar, racist asshole. What that tells you of his future?

A pathological liar, bully, hypocrite, racist asshole???

LOL. Just because that is what happened to you doesn't mean it will happen to him.
I am not part of Trump’s base. That is your kind’s story. Your coal job’s never coming back :itsok:
Lol
What, the bears starting to buy coal?

https://www.kotatv.com/content/news/Wyoming-continues-to-shed-coal-mine-jobs-505138471.html

Nice Bill Clinton joke. I hope he’s comfortable living there inside your head, little Trump sheep :itsok:

Lol

You are not up to date Rustic. Coal industry will die sooner than you expected.
This one in Tennessee is closing after 49 years. Even if you use Trump’s natural manure. Coal is dying.

Coal loses another battle, despite Trump

Last week the Tennessee Valley Authority voted to close the 49-year-old Paradise Fossil Unit 3 coal-fired generating plant in western Kentucky, citing operating costs, the need for repairs and “flat to declining” load. The board’s 5-2 vote came despite appeals from Trump to keep the plant and others like it open.

“Coal is an important part of our electricity generation mix and @TVAnews should give serious consideration to all factors before voting to close viable power plants, like Paradise #3 in Kentucky!” wrote Trump on Twitter in the days leading up to the vote.

That kid is smart.
He knows that the Democratic Party is turning our country into a third world banana republic.
He is more intelligent than the Troglocrats.
He knows that marxism is a failed ideology that has killed millions of people.
Like all seven year olds, he absorbs and believes what his parents do. It's certainly not his fault OR his great intelligence.

Leave that little cutie pie alone.

His parents at least are aware and admit that right now, he derives his opinions from them. As he gets older, those opinions will adjust to reflect his own experience. What counts is that he's learning healthy, productive ways to express and act on whatever positions he holds.

I would support that kind of self-confident gumption in any kid.

Why get this kid involved in a sensitive divisive subject like this?

What is healthyness of that? I can tell you that his parents are purely irresponsible. Probably the parents are die hard Trump supporters.

So they don’t care if Trump is lying to their face or maybe they don’t even know he is lying.

So when this kid grow up with an idol like Trump...... bully, hypocrite, pathological liar, racist asshole. What that tells you of his future?

A pathological liar, bully, hypocrite, racist asshole???

So who raised the left loons bullying the kid? Eh?

You loons are too easy.

A novel thought, leave the kid alone and don't worry your little noodle how his parents are raising him. Nunya buisness

Forum List

Back