7 Types Of Dudes Who Annoy Everyone Just By Their Very Existence

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Know when people say, "Just be yourself?" Well, don't.

By John Hawkins, January 30, 2013 - 7:00 am

punk-ass-male-feminist.jpg

Do you ever look at another human being and just want to say, “Stop it!” Except, before the words leave your mouth, you realize that what you really want the person to do is to stop being himself? Asking a complete ass to stop annoying you is like asking a bird not to chirp or a fish not to swim. No matter how much you try to wish it away, it’s just what he’s chosen to be.

Read more @ PJ Lifestyle » 7 Types Of Dudes Who Annoy Everyone Just By Their Very Existence

Added:

The "I wish they would ban you", crying wimp who never pwnd anybody in a debate and tries to wish them away.

The attention whore, "Look at me, look at me, who would say or do anything for attention. His mother used to lock him in a closet when he was a baby.

Big penis guy, who likes to brag that, "Size does matter."

The Pee Wee Herman guy who often uses the , "I know you are but what am I" come back from Pee Wee Great Adventure.

Doctor Phil guy who thinks everybody who disagrees with him is mentally challenged.

Added:

The "I wish they would ban you", crying wimp who never pwnd anybody in a debate and tries to wish them away.

The attention whore, "Look at me, look at me, who would say or do anything for attention. His mother used to lock him in a closet when he was a baby.

The Pee Wee Herman guy who often uses the , "I know you are but what am I" come back from Pee Wee Great Adventure.

Doctor Phil guy who thinks everybody who disagrees with him is mentally challenged.

I need to change my name to Dr Phil??!! Oh shit!!

PJ Media - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PJ Media is a media company and operator of an eponymous conservative opinion and commentary website. The organization was formerly known as 'Pajamas Media'.

Founded in 2004 by a network primarily, but not exclusively, made up of conservatives and libertarians led by writer Roger L. Simon it was originally intended as a forum to present blogs "with the intention of... aggregating blogs to increase corporate advertising and creating our own professional news service."[1] PJ Media's name, formerly Pajamas Media, is derived from a dismissive comment made by former news executive vice-president Jonathan Klein of CBS during the Killian documents affair involving then-CBS anchorman Dan Rather in the fall of 2004: "You couldn't have a starker contrast between the multiple layers of checks and balances at 60 Minutes and a guy sitting in his living room in his pajamas."[2

PJ Media is a media company and operator of an eponymous conservative opinion and commentary website. The organization was formerly known as 'Pajamas Media'.

Founded in 2004 by a network primarily, but not exclusively, made up of conservatives and libertarians led by writer Roger L. Simon it was originally intended as a forum to present blogs "with the intention of... aggregating blogs to increase corporate advertising and creating our own professional news service."[1] PJ Media's name, formerly Pajamas Media, is derived from a dismissive comment made by former news executive vice-president Jonathan Klein of CBS during the Killian documents affair involving then-CBS anchorman Dan Rather in the fall of 2004: "You couldn't have a starker contrast between the multiple layers of checks and balances at 60 Minutes and a guy sitting in his living room in his pajamas."[2

Why so serious, lol?
Image230.jpg

Added:

Think of the troll power you would have as Dr Phil. You could call people echolalic fools in a debate.

Added:

Think of the troll power you would have as Dr Phil. You could call people echolalic fools in a debate.

I do that anyway...... :dunno:

Do you ever look at another human being and just want to say, “Stop it!” Except, before the words leave your mouth, you realize that what you really want the person to do is to stop being himself? Asking a complete ass to stop annoying you is like asking a bird not to chirp or a fish not to swim. No matter how much you try to wish it away, it’s just what he’s chosen to be.

Read more @ PJ Lifestyle » 7 Types Of Dudes Who Annoy Everyone Just By Their Very Existence
all of the traits described are liberal .

Mad because you are called out as a troll?

shity+toilet.jpg

All traits described are Yidnar.......... :dunno:

There is no escape from partisan hackery!:evil:

Forum List

Back