7 Things Snowfla...er, Democrats Didn't Stand For During Trump's Speech

Creating jobs for Americans

Immigration reform

Bolstering the military

Lowering drug prices

Returning power to the states

Honoring a fallen solider and his wife...

Here’s 7 Things Democrats Didn’t Stand For During Trump’s Address To Congress [VIDEO]
I see you still are purposely perpetuating a lie there. Well, it's "easy" to fool RW sheep, isn't it?
Dear, please try to refrain from crediting me with the article. I didn't write it. If you disagree with it, the adult thing to do is rebut / give your opinion stating so - like TOS did, not lash out immaturely at the 'messenger'. Thank you.

Immigration reform

Bolstering the military

Lowering drug prices

Here’s 7 Things Democrats Didn’t Stand For During Trump’s Address To Congress [VIDEO]
I see you still are purposely perpetuating a lie there. Well, it's "easy" to fool RW sheep, isn't it?

It is a fucking lie.

And, the way Trump used Carryn Owens was despicable.

He was covering up for his own mistake with the tears of a war widow, nothing less.

Immigration reform

Bolstering the military

Lowering drug prices

Dear, please try to refrain from crediting me with the article. I didn't write it. If you disagree with it, the adult thing to do is rebut / give your opinion stating so - like TOS did, not lash out immaturely at the 'messenger'. Thank you.
Of course you didn't write it....that wouldn't be "easy". "Easy" is just posting lies to pass on to RW sheep.

Most of them are like cows... if they stand up, they may lock their knees and fall asleep. :cow:

Immigration reform

Bolstering the military

Lowering drug prices

It is a fucking lie.

He was covering up for his own mistake with the tears of a war widow, nothing less.
Dear Lord, please let Dems listen to the Starkeys...all the way until they're down to their last 4 Senate seats

Immigration reform

Bolstering the military

Lowering drug prices

It is a fucking lie.

I'm afraid your post is a lie. Next.

Immigration reform

Bolstering the military

Lowering drug prices

Of course you didn't write it....that wouldn't be "easy". "Easy" is just posting lies to pass on to RW sheep.
You leftist traitors are funny...

Forum List

Back