7 Prognosticators With Good News for Nervous Obama Fans

I expect a very long night on November 6, with many contested precincts and claims of voter suppression. I'm 65, and I expect this to be the dirtiest election in my lifetime. I'll be very pleasantly surprised if we know the clear winner by midnight on Election Day.

Congratulations on reaching your 65th trimester!

funny how Shitting Bull ran away when I asked for proof from a credible source on the number of Romney poll watchers & for a number on how many Obama has.

The heard the 34,000 number from The Ed Show a couple hours ago. I have no idea how many Obama may have - but I feel sure they aren't trained to deceive and mislead voters.

Actually the one at my poll yesterday was wrong. She told an older lady that she didn't need an ID to cast a standard ballot and she was corrected by the pollworker. Then she told the driver of a van with a bunch of other old folks in it and it drove off.

What does a pollwatcher do? Do you know?

funny how Shitting Bull ran away when I asked for proof from a credible source on the number of Romney poll watchers & for a number on how many Obama has.

The heard the 34,000 number from The Ed Show a couple hours ago. I have no idea how many Obama may have - but I feel sure they aren't trained to deceive and mislead voters.

oh, you HEARD it, huh. Well, THAT is certainly a credible source :rolleyes:

Great list. I already had the first 4, and I'll be adding the other 3 to the daily updates.

Oh, to find out about the 34,000 and the thuggery, search on "Project Orca". The GOP brags about the numbers, and openly states they want to film everyone walking into the polls. At least one conservative here has been chortling with glee about the thuggery part.

Anyways, the new list. 11/1/2012, late PM. Eleven poll aggregators and two gamblers, all calling an Obama win.

Poll aggregators:

RCP O290-R248
RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

Pollster.com O277-R206
Pollster: Pictures, Videos, Breaking News

Five-thirty-eight.com (Nate Silver) O303.2-R234.8 (80.8%)
Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Princeton Election consortium O315-R223 (96%)
http://election.princeton.edu/

Election Analytics O296.7-R241.3
Presidential Election 2012 | University of Illinois

Electoral Vote O299-R206
ElectoralVote

270 to Win O281-R257
America's Electoral Map: A 2012 Election Forecast

Votamatic O332-R206
VOTAMATIC | Forecasts and Polling Analysis for the 2012 Presidential Election

Frontloading HQ O332-R206
Frontloading HQ

ElectionProjection O290-R248
2012 Election Polls, Daily Poll Report - Election Projection

Politics by the Numbers O281-R257
Politics by the Numbers: Updated Electoral College Forecast

Gamblers:

InTrade O303-R235 (66.4%)
2012 Electoral Map - The Intrade Forecast 11/1/2012
Intrade - Barack Obama to be re-elected President in 2012

BetFair O 1.33-1 (75%)
2012 Presidential Election - Next President bet | US Politics odds | betfair.com

Forum List

Back