61 + Ghosts

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
61 of us schmucks + a mystery number of grey square ghosts with nothing better to do on a Friday evening than check out the Bar we lovingly call USMB.

Rep to the first schmuck to post a Toby Keith song:eusa_shhh:

-Joe

61 of us schmucks + a mystery number of grey square ghosts with nothing better to do on a Friday evening than check out the Bar we lovingly call USMB.

-Joe

What about a Robert Earl Keen song where he bags on Toby Keith?

It is a free country, g t h.

Free country tune?:eusa_think:

-Joe

-Joe

What about a Robert Earl Keen song where he bags on Toby Keith?

It is a free country, g t h.

Free country tune?:eusa_think:

-Joe

It's live. Apologies for the screaming, obnoxious drunk chick that keeps yelling:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQGmc4ugAPE&feature=PlayList&p=4A99B4A6E5D5472D&index=0&playnext=1]YouTube - Robert Earl Keen Front Porch Story/Song[/ame]

I always tell people, if you like just one Jimmy Buffett song, go to a concert. Get there early for the tailgating, and discover his best music. Because the songs you know, are not his best work, just his most popular.

I always tell people, if you like just one Jimmy Buffett song, go to a concert. Get there early for the tailgating, and discover his best music. Because the songs you know, are not his best work, just his most popular.

I like Jimmy Buffett, but I can't say I am a parrothead. Thanks for the tip though, if I ever catch him play again, I'll try and do that.

I will gladly accept the title, though I must confess, due to financial reasons, it does not appear as if I will be making a show this year. But I do listen to every show over the internet.

Hmm... on the other hand, my birthday is coming up... MOM! (yes, even at my age, I would accept tickets from my mom...LOL)

Forum List

Back