6 Things People Picture Incorrectly From History

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
6 Things From History Everyone Pictures Incorrectly | Cracked.com

The Perception:

Sure, the T-Rex may be the go-to killer dinosaur, but everyone who's anyone knows that Velociraptors were the real baddest asses of prehistoric times. Cracked Paleontologists theorize that if it wasn't for a giant boulder shot from outer space wiping them all out, Velociraptors would be ruling the planet today, only keeping humans around for food and sport.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_1862...ryone-pictures-incorrectly.html#ixzz0tVbc9n8L

One of my favorite websites on the web. Great article too, read it before.

6 Things From History Everyone Pictures Incorrectly | Cracked.com

The Perception:

Sure, the T-Rex may be the go-to killer dinosaur, but everyone who's anyone knows that Velociraptors were the real baddest asses of prehistoric times. Cracked Paleontologists theorize that if it wasn't for a giant boulder shot from outer space wiping them all out, Velociraptors would be ruling the planet today, only keeping humans around for food and sport.

Read more: 6 Things From History Everyone Pictures Incorrectly | Cracked.com

Neat site.:clap2: I can't believe the Velociraptors were only like 110 pounds, but super muscular and hunted in packs and 'set up' their prey. Didn't know about the teeth-to-tail feathers either,it sounds like my first mother-in-law. Now, where is my Jurassic Park DVD?

I was shocked to learn that the Philly cheese steak was invented after the time of William Penn.

1123200883732am.jpg

But it is true the pacifist Penn used to hang around Philadelphia dropping his pantalooms at female passers and yelling out "The Penn is mightier than the sword!"

Last edited:
If folks didn't get that from Jurassic Park, they just weren't paying attention.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO5wryDdEI0]YouTube - clever girl[/ame]

Forum List

Back