6 Chinese warships, including aircraft carrier Liaoning, sailed between 2islands Okinawa Prefecture without intruding into Japanese territorial waters

oh you are one of those guys.....when called out on what you said do everything possible to keep from having to eat what you said.....i cant wait to see you another thread ...dumbasses like you are fun to piss off...aboard the disco valante....must be the pussy ship....
Ho-hum, still no quote from you, Bonzo Boy. But hey man, you screwed yourself. You dug a hole in your own excrement and I'm just shoving your nose into it. The more you dig the worse it gets for you.

:dig:
I see you're still trying to fake me out with the quote that proves you wrong. You could apologize and appeal to my humanitarian forgiveness, but nah ..... you'd have to be a real man to do that. So, you just carry on and I'll treat you to your just deserves.

:spank:

Later, Bonky.

Ho-hum, still no quote from you, Bonzo Boy. But hey man, you screwed yourself. You dug a hole in your own excrement and I'm just shoving your nose into it. The more you dig the worse it gets for you.

:dig:
I see you're still trying to fake me out with the quote that proves you wrong. You could apologize and appeal to my humanitarian forgiveness, but nah ..... you'd have to be a real man to do that. So, you just carry on and I'll treat you to your just deserves.

:spank:

Later, Bonky.
run away and hide pussy boy....

It were the Chinese who taught the world how to build ships and navigate the open seas.
It must be your lack of English comprehension that's at fault.
Chinese didn’t teach the Vikings and the Vikings didn’t teach the Chinese.

I don't know yet. Let's have a look at your buttocks first. :auiqs.jpg:

Now, now now! I'll bet your mother wouldn't approve of such language. Or maybe she does?

:whipg:
i bet you do though ...dont you?....fucking pervert....
I don't know yet. Let's have a look at your buttocks first. :auiqs.jpg:

Now, now now! I'll bet your mother wouldn't approve of such language. Or maybe she does?

:whipg:
are you bringing family into this asswipe?.....

i bet you do though ...dont you?....fucking pervert....

are you bringing family into this asswipe?.....
:nono: It's you who brought 4-letter-words and sex into the discussion not me, sweet cakes. Apparently, it's your default valve when you've been thrashed on any other subject and now that I've put you in your place you're looking for a way out. It won't work. :spank:

:nono: It's you who brought 4-letter-words and sex into the discussion not me, sweet cakes. Apparently, it's your default valve when you've been thrashed on any other subject and now that I've put you in your place you're looking for a way out. It won't work. :spank:
you mentioned my late mother asshole...you are one lucky asshole...if you were standing before me you would have a few less teeth...

you mentioned my late mother asshole...you are one lucky asshole...if you were standing before me you would have a few less teeth...
Well now, sunny boy, I am 75 years old, I have nearly all my teeth left and I can still kick your sorry carcass all the way to the centre of town. So, you should be careful what you say: you'll have a hard time explaining how an old geezer like me tore you to shreds with one hand ... while holding a cup of tea with the other. :spank:

Well now, sunny boy, I am 75 years old, I have nearly all my teeth left and I can still kick your sorry carcass all the way to the centre of town. So, you should be careful what you say: you'll have a hard time explaining how an old geezer like me tore you to shreds with one hand ... while holding a cup of tea with the other. :spank:
yea yea....old assholes like you always say how tough they are....you will probably be dead in a year or too anyway.....you are probably in a wheelchair with a breathing mask....

Forum List

Back