5G Wireless: A Dangerous ‘Experiment on Humanity’

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Anxious to have that expensive new smart phone ?
It may cost more than you thought.

Scientists, environmental groups, doctors and citizens around the world are appealing to all governments to halt telecommunications companies’ deployment of 5G (fifth generation) wireless networks, which they call “an experiment on humanity and the environment that is defined as a crime under international law.” Research has shown that wireless radiation can cause DNA damage, neuropsychiatric effects and other health problems.

Scientists, environmental groups, doctors and citizens around the world are appealing to all governments to halt telecommunications companies’ deployment of 5G (fifth generation) wireless networks, which they call “an experiment on humanity and the environment that is defined as a crime under international law.” Research has shown that wireless radiation can cause DNA damage, neuropsychiatric effects and other health problems.

If this is true, I'm all for it.

I used to repeat an old church saying "Save the planet, kill yourselves"

good luck with AG Barr at the helm...

Barr was general counsel and executive vice president at Verizon Communications Inc. from 2000 to 2008. Before that, he served in the same role at GTE Corp...

“I would say he was a very able lawyer who took a strong anti-regulatory view, one that I would think he would continue if attorney general,” Blair Levin, a former Democratic Federal Communications Commission official, told Bloomberg Law in an email. “He would favor policies that generally help incumbent phone companies.”

After serving as attorney general in the George H. W. Bush administration, Barr became general counsel and executive vice president of then-telecom giant GTE in 1994. Verizon formed through the merger of GTE and Bell Atlantic Corp.

While at GTE and Verizon, Barr argued two telecom cases at the Supreme Court.

“He certainly knows the telecom sector well having been general counsel of Verizon,” former Republican FCC commissioner Robert McDowell told Bloomberg Law via email. “He’s more of a free-market libertarian than a populist. That’s encouraging for M&A.”

U.S. Companies to Gain Staunch Defender in Trump DOJ Pick (1)

Bloomberg

William Barr: 7 things to watch at Senate confirmation hearing for Trump's AG pick

In corporate role, William P. Barr clashed with Justice Department that he now seeks to lead

William Barr Made $1.73 Million From AT&T-Time Warner Deal

Last edited:
5G IS GOING TO CONTROL PEOPLE WITH THAT SMART CITY BS WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO PUSH PPL OUT OF URBAN . AREAS AND INTO THE CITY!!

upload_2019-11-17_17-13-15.png

The aggregation of data collected through smart city sensors and cameras, found on rubbish bins, traffic lights, streetlights, manhole covers, CCTV and ‘free’ WI-FI can create an increasingly pervasive surveillance system, threatening privacy, freedom of expression and opinion, and peaceful assembly, and fuelling discrimination.

Smart Cities: Dreams Capable of Becoming Nightmares | Smart Cities Library™

If this is true, I'm all for it.

I used to repeat an old church saying "Save the planet, kill yourselves"

But church sayings only get to be old
if we survive.

If it' sthe last thing I am gonnna do it'S keep this FKN TOPIC as close to the top as possible GAWD DAM PPL NEED OT WAKE THE PHUCK UP TO THIS CHIT!!!

I'll help put all the chit you need to gather for more proof of this killing b shit

this makes me so pissed because these idiots wont believe a fkn thing until they see ppl falling over or some UNDENIABLE incidences occurring before these stupid mother fkrs believe anything. It's like OMFG wake up you stupid SOB

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE Dangers to Humanity - THE AI ORGANIZATION

upload_2019-11-18_8-37-58.png

RF (Radio Frequency) Safe | Cell Phone Radiation Research and Protection – RF (Radio Frequency) Safe

Last edited:

I'll help put all the chit you need to gather for more proof of this killing b shit

this makes me so pissed because these idiots wont believe a fkn thing until they see ppl falling over or some UNDENIABLE incidences occurring before these stupid mother fkrs believe anything. It's like OMFG wake up you stupid SOB

View attachment 290479

RF (Radio Frequency) Safe | Cell Phone Radiation Research and Protection – RF (Radio Frequency) Safe

People in general are very ignorant and easily misinformed. I've been trying to tell people artificial sweeteners are bad for you since 1983 and no one listens.

View attachment 290479

People in general are very ignorant and easily misinformed. I've been trying to tell people artificial sweeteners are bad for you since 1983 and no one listens.

Since 1983 my Gawd , well bless you for never giving up and fighting the fight keep right on going because with where we are today more and more are catching on DAILY every SECOND , MINUTE etc.............

Sheep forget fast :

upload_2019-11-18_9-41-49.png

According to a recent report in the Chicago Tribune, Apple and Samsung phones released over the last three years may be producing RF radiation at higher levels than Federal Communications Commission limits allow.

The FCC requires Smartphone manufacturers to abide by guidelines designed to limit radio-frequency radiation absorption by the human body. The current measurement is called the “specific absorption rate,” or SAR.

Law firm launches investigation into Apple, Samsung, Motorola cell phones: may dangerously exceed FCC radiation limits – RF (Radio Frequency) Safe

Forum List

Back