5000 visas to help plug 100000 driver shortage

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

But only 127 bother applying. Such is the out of touch nature of our useless conservative government. They have now washed their hands of the whole mess because they have no answers. Answers to a mess that they created.

Im off out now to find some road kill for lunch.

I'm reminded of a Reagan quote that I do not now quite remember as well as I like, and don't have time to look up right now, about people looking to government to solve a problem, failing to realize that government •is• the problem.

But only 127 bother applying. Such is the out of touch nature of our useless conservative government. They have now washed their hands of the whole mess because they have no answers. Answers to a mess that they created.

Don't worry, thousands of applicants coming

4534a13143d2402c3071cf02ea00f30b.jpg

eine-familie-bringt-geerntete-hirse-auf-den-markt-von-eselskarren-in-djibo-burkina-faso-bxxmw6.jpg

Your country is a shithole.

popcorn.png

Forum List

Back