50 Signs You Watch Too Much Fox News

Well, she is a real wimmen....and she needs to get in the kitchen and make me a sammich and get me a beer.
I thought you made a dramatic exit from this forum?

dramaqueen.jpg

No, they let me stay. Now my life is complete. *swoons*

It........isssssssss...........ALIVEEEEE

"Ever" is such an absolute term.

I hesitate to call Obama "the worst president ever" because I am fully confident Marx-O-Crats will outdo themselves at some point yet ahead of us.

Surely a random 50 and not the only 50...

51 (or whatever we're up to): you think the "knockout game" is real...

52 you think the "New Black Panthers" are real...

53 You figure the most scary stories of the O'bama era are those "New Black Panthers", Jeremiah Wright, ACORN, Van Jones, Shirley Sherrod, Henry Louis Gates, "hip hop barbecues" and the "knockout game", yet it never occurs to you what they all have in common...

CBS engaged in treason with fake documents designed to influence a presidential election and the radical left thinks people watch too much Fox. By his own words a shooter in a Jewish community center was influenced by radical left wing rants against Israel by Media Matters and the radical left thinks people watch too much Fox. Proof that the world is upside down in the liberal mind.

But not fake facts.

What the hell are "fake facts"?

CBS engaged in treason with fake documents designed to influence a presidential election and the radical left thinks people watch too much Fox. By his own words a shooter in a Jewish community center was influenced by radical left wing rants against Israel by Media Matters and the radical left thinks people watch too much Fox. Proof that the world is upside down in the liberal mind.

But not fake facts.

What the hell are "fake facts"?

Pretty much the chyrons you see here:

1388188730047.jpg

Forum List

Back