5-year-old Kentucky boy fatally shoots 2-year-old sister

• Banned
A Kentucky mother stepped outside of her home just for a few minutes, but it was long enough for her 5-year-old son to accidentally shoot and kill his 2-year-old sister with the .22-caliber rifle he got for his birthday, state officials said.

WTF is wrong with these hill billy inbreds buying a 5 year old a gun

"It's just tragic," uncle David Mann told the CNN affiliate. "It's something that you can't prepare for."

Riddle said she is devastated, but comforted knowing that her granddaughter is in a better place.

"It was God's will. It was her time to go, I guess," she told WLEX. "I just know she's in heaven right now and I know she's in good hands with the Lord."

What sick lunatics

Kentucky, Kim davis country

Last edited:
yeah and how many children were killed in car accidents in the same day?

or what you don't care about those?

I say lets BAN cars, motorcycles, bicycles , etc

Trying to put down White folks ain't going to make you being with darkies look any better.

• Banned
"It's just tragic," uncle David Mann told the CNN affiliate. "It's something that you can't prepare for."

Riddle said she is devastated, but comforted knowing that her granddaughter is in a better place.

"It was God's will. It was her time to go, I guess," she told WLEX. "I just know she's in heaven right now and I know she's in good hands with the Lord."

Hill billy cross groveling lunatics, the republican base on display

Hill billy cross groveling lunatics, the republican base on display

So when do you start railing about all the dead kids in chicago from the drive by shootings?

How many parents bought their 5-year-old a car and handed them the keys?

It is the height (read: nadir) of using religion as a crutch to royally fuck up on a scale this massive.... and then shrug one's shoulders and go "well sheet, it were God's will, weren't nuttin' I could do about it".

That way they get to see more and more such massive fuckups, each conveniently passed off as "God's will". Avoids all responsibility. What a great plan.

I don't own a gun. Don't even live in USA. I just value the right & the gun people not having to do what they don't want. So, just make it illegal for someone to gift a gun to someone else. Make the gun user pass mental tests or something. It's not perfect, but it will work to some extent, & you get to protect the right to have guns (some people are interested in it whether you are or not).

Meanwhile back in gunos neighborhood

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Yeah. Because cars were designed exclusively to kill kids.

This shows how even a tragic death can cause Stephanie to write something that further confirms she is the stupidest person breathing.

I don't own a gun. Don't even live in USA. I just value the right & the gun people not having to do what they don't want. So, just make it illegal for someone to gift a gun to someone else. Make the gun user pass mental tests or something. It's not perfect, but it will work to some extent, & you get to protect the right to have guns (some people are interested in it whether you are or not).

I can see rights are a foreign concept to you.

Liberals keep trying to take away guns, but it will never happen. You're wasting your time starting threads like this.

Start talking about swimming pools instead. Do you have any idea how many children drown in swimming pools?

Which Do You Think is More Dangerous for a Child- a Gun or Swimming Pool? - Jackson & Wilson

Will you propose that the government goes in to the backyard of every American and destroy every swimming pool? That wold save a lot more children.

I can see rights are a foreign concept to you.
I understand. That five year old was just excerising his rights. And the responsible parents who gave him a gun AT THE AGE OF FIVE were excerising their rights too. And guns don't kill people, people who give guns to toddlers kill people.

Forum List

Back