5 ways Alabama could lose to Cincinnati

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Now I believe in miracles, like the Red Sea being split in two so the Hebrew nation could flee the Egyptian army as the Red Sea later drowned the Egyptian army by the power of God himself.

But not even I can swallow this article, suggesting that Cincinnati has any chance at all.

LOL.

Here are my top 5 says Cincinnati can beat Alabama.

1. One or two key Cincinnati players wears Crimson Tide uniforms.

2. Tom Brady gives in service on how to deflate football, and then is put in as QB, along with the rest of his NFL team in Tampa Bay.

3. God splits the field in two with lightening flashing all around and asks Nick Saban if he would not mind throwing the game, but if not, oh well.

Sorry, I could only come up with 2 and a half.

I think michigan has a better chance of beating georgia

but the safe bet is an alabama-georgia final

I've been a Bama fan since the days the bear prowled the sidelines but after watching this team lose to Texas A&M and nearly lose to Auburn, nothing would surprise me. I expect them to win out and be national champs again but they've been too inconsistent for me to bet on them. I'd like to see them beat Michigan in the Natty.

The golden era of college football was when Bear Bryant, Frank Broyles and Darrell Royall paced the sidelines

alabama is the undisputed all time king of college football under nick saban

but there was some great college football played before he came along

Now I believe in miracles, like the Red Sea being split in two so the Hebrew nation could flee the Egyptian army as the Red Sea later drowned the Egyptian army by the power of God himself.

But not even I can swallow this article, suggesting that Cincinnati has any chance at all.

LOL.

2. Tom Brady gives in service on how to deflate football, and then is put in as QB, along with the rest of his NFL team in Tampa Bay.

3. God splits the field in two with lightening flashing all around and asks Nick Saban if he would not mind throwing the game, but if not, oh well.

It could happen

There are a lot of people on this board who will be eating serious crow if UC pulls off the upset. I’m not a UC fan but I’ve watched a few of their games. Those kids can ball. Key will be if they can stay with them through all 4 quarters.

I’ll say this. The SEC hasn’t looked very good in the bowls so far. 1-4 and Purdue is one possession from making them 1-5.

I've been a Bama fan since the days the bear prowled the sidelines but after watching this team lose to Texas A&M and nearly lose to Auburn, nothing would surprise me. I expect them to win out and be national champs again but they've been too inconsistent for me to bet on them. I'd like to see them beat Michigan in the Natty.
Life must be hard for you.

So sad.

LOL.

The press hates Alabama.

Cincy is the team that worries me the most. Bama could beat Georgia again. And I know we can beat Michigan.

But Cincy has the best secondary we have faced all year. They have a decent pass rush. And they have a mobile QB. All 3 factors are significant.

Forum List

Back