5 million without power in Florida

They are in my prayers and Bush is too. It won't be long now they will be blaming him for all these hurricanes. I mean, he did refuse to accept the Kyoto treaty, so this MUST be his fault. If he had signed it, it would have prevented all these horrible disasters!

freeandfun1 said:
They are in my prayers and Bush is too. It won't be long now they will be blaming him for all these hurricanes. I mean, he did refuse to accept the Kyoto treaty, so this MUST be his fault. If he had signed it, it would have prevented all these horrible disasters!

I've been waiting for someone, :rolleyes: to make that statement. Thanks for preempting him.

freeandfun1 said:

I was thinking the same thing!!!! What they will really looking at is how Jeb Bush handles this,and if they don't like it,they will blame Bush somehow because he is Jeb's brother. It's a viscious circle,heehee. From what i have seen on the news,all the officials have been right on top of things,including the federal government. What a mess down there. Time to get out the checkbook!!!

krisy said:
I was thinking the same thing!!!! What they will really looking at is how Jeb Bush handles this,and if they don't like it,they will blame Bush somehow because he is Jeb's brother. It's a viscious circle,heehee. From what i have seen on the news,all the officials have been right on top of things,including the federal government. What a mess down there. Time to get out the checkbook!!!

When the unemployment numbers hit because of this, just wait....

Since Bush took office the economy has lost 900,000 jobs net. Now, if you listened to the left, 9-11 never occurred and therefore, he should have added over 9,000,000 jobs.

And now there's another hurricane headed that way.

I sure wish a huge hurrican would come up the WEST coast, and part of it hit Arizona. We need it here. We're in a 9 year drought.

Forum List

Back