4th Circuit Appeals Court Continues Halt of Muslim Ban

Yes, because the ones who might be able to pull off a major attack - are already here.

The suicide bomber who just killed all those little girls in Manchester was born in Great Britain but traveled to Libya for training by ISIS before returning to carry out his attack. A travel ban such as Trump has suggested would have prevented him from doing so.

Time to tighten up our border, RT...forget the political talking points...this is simple common sense!
You think he couldn't have pulled that off by sitting on his scone-eating ass at a computer in the UK reading the bomb-making instructions in jolly old England? What a fool you are.

It would have made it harder to do. The fact is...he went to Libya...got training...and then returned to carry out that bombing. Anything that would have prevented that seems like it would be a good thing. But you're worried about inconveniencing others coming from areas like Libya? Sorry, RT...I don't see it.
What you believe will solve things - won't. So, you ban him from getting on a plane and he just watches videos lying on his bed in his tighty whities instead. Terrorism is a tactic, not a person. You keep trying to ban the people instead of dealing with what makes a person blow themselves the fuck up and take as many with them as they can.

Gee, the car won't start. I guess I'll go next door and borrow a cup of sugar to put in the gas tank. That will fix it, right?

Who's going to be more motivated to carry out a terror attack...someone lying around in their tighty whities watching videos or someone at a terrorist training camp surrounded by hardcore terrorists with extensive knowledge on how to build explosive devices? Gee...let me think...
Just exactly what kind of "extensive" training do you think a suicide bomber needs before walking into a crowd, in a place they already call home, and pressing a damn button? Do think that requires months of dedicated intensive training? Years maybe?

Can such button-pressing only be done by people with highly developed specialized skills few can ever even hope to master?

Trump likes bacon....so there cannot be a travel ban from 6 countries. It's clear that Trump is Islamaphobic.

Muslims from Canada are NOT affected by the travel ban.
Christians from Syria ARE affect by the travel ban.

How is that a MUSLIM ban?

Yes, because the ones who might be able to pull off a major attack - are already here.

Why do you assume that?
A little thing we call - history.

ISIS isn't a person it's an idea. Ideas do not obey borders. You want to lock the gates to keep the ducks out of your pond forgetting - well, shit, those fucking things can fly. Oops.

You are truly a classless moron. The only history you know anything about is probably your criminal history.

ISIS is not an idea. Radical Islamic terrorism is an idea.
What is ISIS, dummy? Oh right, a Muslim Caliphate. And what is a Muslim Caliphate? Oh right, an idea straight out of the Quran.

No different than the Second Coming of Jesus and his 10,000 year reign of peace. Both are ideas. And terrorism is a tactic, of the oppressed and the oppressor.

So ISIS is the same as Jesus? Interesting concept.
No. The Caliphate (Muslims ruling the world) is the same as the idea that Jesus will rule the world. Clear now, dummy?

Hey libs! Just imagine the political fallout that will be deposited on your heads if a recent refugee who is an ISIS radical comes into this country and pulls off a major terrorist attack. Is that hard to imagine?
You mean a 9/11? That happened during a Republican administration?

9/11 was planned during the Clinton Administration and would have been carried out no matter if George W. Bush was in the White House or Al Gore, Bodecea.

Democrats fighting the travel ban for partisan political reasons run the risk of owning a terror attack if it's carried out by someone like the Manchester suicide bomber who left England...traveled to Libya...and then returned.
The travel ban is worthless, utterly. It's also, unconstitutional. Now you've heard of the Constitution, correct?
I've heard of the constitution. I can't find where it says that countries related to terrorism being banned, is unconstitutional.

Trump likes bacon....so there cannot be a travel ban from 6 countries. It's clear that Trump is Islamaphobic.

Because the courts can see the obvious - Trump is looking for a way to ban Muslims, and not finding one.

Because the courts can see the obvious - Trump is looking for a way to ban Muslims, and not finding one.

Do you even Constitution?

BANGLADESH AND ALGERIA have SIGNIFICANTLY more Muslims than the 6 countries in the ban.

If it is a MUSIM ban, why aren't these countries included? BECAUSE IT'S NOT A FUCKING MUSLIM. IT's a ban from countries that are state sponsors of terrorism.

Here, I'll spoon feed you idiots:

Islam by country - Wikipedia

Hey libs! Just imagine the political fallout that will be deposited on your heads if a recent refugee who is an ISIS radical comes into this country and pulls off a major terrorist attack. Is that hard to imagine?

9/11 was planned during the Clinton Administration and would have been carried out no matter if George W. Bush was in the White House or Al Gore, Bodecea.

Democrats fighting the travel ban for partisan political reasons run the risk of owning a terror attack if it's carried out by someone like the Manchester suicide bomber who left England...traveled to Libya...and then returned.
The travel ban is worthless, utterly. It's also, unconstitutional. Now you've heard of the Constitution, correct?
I've heard of the constitution. I can't find where it says that countries related to terrorism being banned, is unconstitutional.
What makes it unconstitutional is saying because you come from ______, and even if you have a right to be here because we granted you said right, you can't come in.

I Constitution, daily.

What makes it unconstitutional is saying because you come from ______, and even if you have a right to be here because we granted you said right, you can't come in.
You said it was a "muslim ban". But that's not truthful.

What is the largest Muslim country in the world? Is that country on the list? No.

He wants to keep out terrorists.

The ban applies to Christians, Jews, atheists, agnostics, and Pastafarians as well.

Catch a clue!

A little thing we call - history.

ISIS isn't a person it's an idea. Ideas do not obey borders. You want to lock the gates to keep the ducks out of your pond forgetting - well, shit, those fucking things can fly. Oops.

You are truly a classless moron. The only history you know anything about is probably your criminal history.

What is ISIS, dummy? Oh right, a Muslim Caliphate. And what is a Muslim Caliphate? Oh right, an idea straight out of the Quran.

No different than the Second Coming of Jesus and his 10,000 year reign of peace. Both are ideas. And terrorism is a tactic, of the oppressed and the oppressor.

If you knew anything about Islam, you would cringe at the ignorance of those words.
I know Islam. Want to borrow one of my Qurans? And do you want that in English or Arabic?

Owning a Quran means nothing. I have books on many subjects that you would not, and could not understand.

You have just adopted a liberal perspective on Muslims and ignore the truth about their customs and traditions that clash with your liberal attitudes. Liberals are hypocrites, one and all.
Muslims don't much like liberals. They are usually very conservative. You, and they, are often the same kinds of reactionary morons. You and ISIS - peas in a pod.

I Constitution, daily.

Then, if that is the case, you need remedial reading! Find a middle school student to read it for you!

It is a Muslim ban, even though it's not called that. That is the finding of the courts who, like me, can read between the lines.

If you knew anything about Islam, you would cringe at the ignorance of those words.
I know Islam. Want to borrow one of my Qurans? And do you want that in English or Arabic?

Owning a Quran means nothing. I have books on many subjects that you would not, and could not understand.

You have just adopted a liberal perspective on Muslims and ignore the truth about their customs and traditions that clash with your liberal attitudes. Liberals are hypocrites, one and all.
Muslims don't much like liberals. They are usually very conservative. You, and they, are often the same kinds of reactionary morons. You and ISIS - peas in a pod.

Why do liberals like Muslims then? Try explaining that without backpedaling!

I Constitution, daily.

Then, if that is the case, you need remedial reading! Find a middle school student to read it for you!
The Constitution is what keeps you at bay, just as the Founders planned for. If you were in charge Christianity would be the state religion and all things Muslims, including people, would be banned.

There are 225 MILLION MUSLIMS in INDONESIA....

INDONESIA is not part of the ban.

That's a SHIT "MUSLIM BAN" if a country with a quarter of a billion Muslims is not part of the ban.

It is a Muslim ban, even though it's not called that. That is the finding of the courts who, like me, can read between the lines.

The Constitution was not intended to be read between the lines. That is your problem. You cannot cite where it says the ban is unconstitutional because it doesn't exist!

Why do liberals like Muslims then? Try explaining that without backpedaling!
As persons, Muslims are about as fucked up as anyone who believes in the utter bullshit that is religion. Liberals believe in Liberalism not religion. No religion gets our approval, not a one. They all get treated with the very same lack of respect.

I Constitution, daily.

The Constitution is what keeps you at bay, just as the Founders planned for. If you were in charge Christianity would be the state religion and all things Muslims, including people, would be banned.

That's funny! Whoever said I was a Christian? I have no problems with Muslims in general, I hate terrorists in general.

The Constitution was not intended to be read between the lines. That is your problem. You cannot cite where it says the ban is unconstitutional because it doesn't exist!
You can neither establish nor ban a religion. See - the 1st Amendment of the Bill of Rights.

Forum List

Back