47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

Fuck yes it is, when it is a Top Secret documents folder.

You still don't get it do you. These are Top Secret documents and have a written protocol as to how you handle them. AND trump himself signed a law that states if you mishandle these ultra secret documents you go to prison. Trump signed that law...

Trump signed that law

what law says it’s illegal to have an empty folder?0

Uh huh. No one had oversight of what the agents were doing, and no agent was searched. They easily could have brought the classified folders into Trump's residence and there is NO WAY they can prove the did not.
Sure there is. The mere fact that a Trump apologist said the opposite, pretty much proves it, IMO. Do you think the whole raid wasn’t taped and photographed?

Wow !
This just keeps getting better.

We already know Trump committed a serious crime, illegally stealing and then mishandling ultra top secret documents and then getting caught red handed with them in his basement .

BUT

There's plenty more.

We now know that they also found 47 empty Top Secret folders, with the ultra Top secret contents no where to be found.
God only knows what was in those folders. Again these are the ultra sensitive, ultra Top Secret classified material. The serious stuff. The bad stuff.

Now this material is no where to be found. Trump has lost this ultra Top Secret material, even more serious violation than we all originally assumed.

Trump has committed the most serious crime a president has ever committed, and he needs to be held accountable.

Indictment and prison is inevitable.

Oh my god, so the "evidence" you Nazi fucks took is "empty folders?"

Can you evil fools GET any dumber?

This is like parody.

I can just see one of the Gestapo goons reporting to Herr Leaksensmears: "Uh boss, uh Mr. Oberfuhrer sir, I mean uh AG Garland?"

"What is it, you mealy mouthed worm."

"Uh Boss, you know how president Adolf said we needed to assault Trumps home and get Melania's panties?"

"The panties are for me, you idiot."

"Well, we took all those folders and marked them top secret like you told us"

"Good, so what's the problem"

"Well, uh, um, the folders are empty."

"The folders are WHAT, DUMMKOPF. I'll have you thrown in the Gulag with the Trump supporters for this."

Wow !

We already know Trump committed a serious crime, illegally stealing and then mishandling ultra top secret documents and then getting caught red handed with them in his basement .

BUT

There's plenty more.

We now know that they also found 47 empty Top Secret folders, with the ultra Top secret contents no where to be found.
God only knows what was in those folders. Again these are the ultra sensitive, ultra Top Secret classified material. The serious stuff. The bad stuff.

Now this material is no where to be found. Trump has lost this ultra Top Secret material, even more serious violation than we all originally assumed.

Trump has committed the most serious crime a president has ever committed, and he needs to be held accountable.

TV tell you that?

Wow !

BUT

There's plenty more.

Not good.

This is like parody.

I can just see one of the Gestapo goons reporting to Herr Leaksensmears: "Uh boss, uh Mr. Oberfuhrer sir, I mean uh AG Garland?"

"Uh Boss, you know how president Adolf said we needed to assault Trumps home and get Melania's panties?"

"The folders are WHAT, DUMMKOPF. I'll have you thrown in the Gulag with the Trump supporters for this."
Never having served or done anything for the United States, of course you would have no idea what this means, to have classified folders, and the con-tent missing.

This is like parody.

Meanwhile, in the real world. Relity

It is a crime, a law that Trump himself signed, to mishandle these sensitive secure top secret documents. If these top secret documents were to fall into the wrong hands it would cost American lives.

You don't even respect the lives of Americans, all you care about is bending over for Trump.

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!

This is what you pathetic losers have been reduced to.

The FBI snuck in those folders.... Good luck with that one in court

Trump is going to be some huge black dudes bitch. Do you think he will cry when he gets sentenced, like the Jan 6th rioters did?
Good luck in proving that there was any top secret documents in them, the burden of proof is on........... :eusa_whistle:

Uh huh. No one had oversight of what the agents were doing, and no agent was searched. They easily could have brought the classified folders into Trump's residence and there is NO WAY they can prove the did not.

You go with that, buddy.

It doesn't matter what the files said across the front, the back, upside down or crossways.......it doesn't matter if they were full or over flowing....the moment Trump said "I declassify you," the files were no longer classified.......as President, he had total and absolute power to declassify anything he wanted........up to and including the death of Kennedy and UFOs.......

Nope, there's a process for declassifying materials, that requires review of the declassified materials. This is so the agencies can review the potential impact of declassified documents.

So when is his eminent arrest? Is he going to be arrested before or after Scott Walker and Hillary Clinton?

This partisan BS is old and tiring, I’m not concerned until arrests are made and real evidence turns up at trial.

Never having served or done anything for the United States, of course you would have no idea what this means, to have classified folders, and the con-tent missing.
Yup

These people are trash, they lack character and think it is ok to just mishandle the most serious and sensitive US material. Information that could put the loves of American citizens at risk.

These people try to play the I love America card, yet they really only ove Trump and care more about Trump than America.

They are traitors.

You go with that, buddy.

Nope, there's a process for declassifying materials, that requires review of the declassified materials. This is so the agencies can review the potential impact of declassified documents.
100%

There is a process for declassifying material

These people aree too stupid to even realize that

How dumb are they??

real dumb.

Wow !

BUT

There's plenty more.

So you're telling us Trump played the feds.
Trump is a master when it comes to trolling you idiots.

So when is his eminent arrest? Is he going to be arrested before or after Scott Walker and Hillary Clinton?

This partisan BS is old and tiring, I’m not concerned until arrests are made and real evidence turns up at trial.
Partisan???

Trump put American lives at risk

I'm sorry you do not care about the safety and security of America and American citizens.

It is a crime, a law that Trump himself signed, to mishandle these sensitive secure top secret documents. If these top secret documents were to fall into the wrong hands it would cost American lives.

You don't even respect the lives of Americans, all you care about is bending over for Trump.

Oh, empty folders are a CRIME..

Can you evil fucks get any DUMBER?

Seriously, you are slapstick comedy level stupid.

Bit by bit, the MAGAt-GOP was groomed to chuck any faithfulness they had for America and replacing it with slavish devotion to what they now hold as their orange god.

This is like parody.

Where are your papers Herr Drumpf? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back