4624 sign ons Windows 10

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
can anyone help me understand if these are ever legitimate, if you have not authorized remote access.

I have multiple that all have the same login id, and computer.
The account domain is workgroup.

Not sure.....have you disabled the lock screen?
Thank you, Dekster. No, but I do have it open a lot. I have now stopped remote access service. But was wondering if someone was getting in there I had previously granted access to awhile back, before I did that. Shows this same desktop user signing on on multiple times, but not sure who that is. I am just a tech tard when it comes to some of these type things.

Thank you, Dekster. No, but I do have it open a lot. I have now stopped remote access service. But was wondering if someone was getting in there I had previously granted access to awhile back, before I did that. Shows this same desktop user signing on on multiple times, but not sure who that is. I am just a tech tard when it comes to some of these type things.

I don't do workgroup on my home network. Could it be one of your other computers/devices connecting to it? Somehow it got turned on one of mine one time and the damn xbox kept popping up so I turned sharing off.

I am tech dumb to when it comes to sharing/networking stuff

I don't do workgroup on my home network. Could it be one of your other computers/devices connecting to it? Somehow it got turned on one of mine one time and the damn xbox kept popping up so I turned sharing off.

I am tech dumb to when it comes to sharing/networking stuff
It says it’s a desktop which I don’t have. But thank you for trying.

Forum List

Back