46 percent of Americans would support Dwayne The Rock Johnson for president

Not Serious . . . this was done by a fake-polling company

In reality, The Rock is a leftwing wuss...i'd wrestle him any day

I'm glad it's not serious.

We already have lived through 2 presidents who had no business in that office.

Both of them did a lot of terrible damage to our nation.

I don't care if the rock is left.

The presidency is the most important job in our nation. I don't know about you but I want someone with some experience with government and civil service not someone who has ZERO experience.

No employer would ever hire someone for such an important job who has zero experience.

We need to stop electing people who have no experience or business being in government. They are making a mess of our nation.

Would you hire someone with no education, experience or background in cardiac surgery to do open heart surgery on you or are you going to look for the person with the most experience and best work history?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
The rock played defensive tackle for Miami in college when Miami was good. Why you right wingers think you are so tough makes me laugh.
True That waswhen Miam was good but the Rock was only mediocre, he was never a starter and was not even considered to be drafted into the NFL

1a341cda091eef2be5f04fb20c5ae704.jpg

The presidency is the most important job in our nation. I don't know about you but I want someone with some experience with government and civil service not someone who has ZERO experience.

No employer would ever hire someone for such an important job who has zero experience.

We need to stop electing people who have no experience or business being in government. They are making a mess of our nation.

Would you hire someone with no education, experience or background in cardiac surgery to do open heart surgery on you or are you going to look for the person with the most experience and best work history?
Exactly. I like the rock, but not for president.

The rock played defensive tackle for Miami in college when Miami was good. Why you right wingers think you are so tough makes me laugh.
True That waswhen Miam was good but the Rock was only mediocre, he was never a starter and was not even considered to be drafted into the NFL
He played a lot and he would have started for damn near any other team. But still for one of you pencil neck right wingers to call him a pussy is just foolish

Exactly. I like the rock, but not for president.

You just don't like The Rock because he isn't an African American. His dad was Canadian and his mum Samoan.

Forum List

Back