.44 Magnum Bullet stopped by NC trooper’s ballistic vest, suspect killed

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Soon to be deaded perp and Trooper.

Capture_JPG-2884467.JPG

Looks like "Deagle"....A .44 Magnum IMI Desert Eagle.

1920px-DesertEagle_50AE.jpg

Bullet in trooper's vest.

BEZDQ5U22JHFJEYBUUAPZQWSKE.png

Damn, how many people can say they have taken a 44 mag center mass at powderburn range and live to tell the story? I bet it left a mark though!

I bet that hurt like hell! There used to be a show on the air called "That's Incredible" and they had all kinds of wild things on it each week. In one episode they were going to demonstrate a bullet proof vest by having one guy wear one and another guy shoot that guy with a .22 rifle. Everyone was happy and smiling as the MC asked if they were ready. They were. The guy with the gun stood back about 10 feet and aimed at he guy with the vest. He fired and the guy with the vest immediately dropped to his knees clutching his just moaning loudly, saying Goddam, Goddam, SOB!

I knew what was gonna happen. Laughed my ass off.

Last edited:
I bet that hurt like hell! There used to be a show on the air called "That's Incredible" and they had all kinds of wild things on it each week. In one episode they were going to demonstrate a bullet proof vest by having one guy wear one and another guy shoot that guy with a .22 rifle. Everyone was happy and smiling as the MC asked if they were ready. They were. The guy with the gun stood back about 10 feet and aimed at he guy with the vest. He fired and the guy with the vest immediately dropped to his knees clutching his just moaning loudly, saying Goddam, Goddam, SOB!

I knew what was gonna happen. Laughed my ass off.

Wasn't that the same show that had a stunt go very badly wrong, in which an idiot was supposed to catch a bullet in a steel box in his mouth, and the bullet missed the box, and fatally Darwinized the idiot?

Wasn't that the same show that had a stunt go very badly wrong, in which an idiot was supposed to catch a bullet in a steel box in his mouth, and the bullet missed the box, and fatally Darwinized the idiot?
I do believe it was. I saw that too. Totally stupid.

Forum List

Back