42 minutes

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Bogus! what a boring start to the season! Outside of Chritopher cracking the waiter with a brick, thought it was pretty dull!:(

Yeah, but they left a lot of story lines open. I think this is going to be a good season.

I was cracking up when that guy got blasted in the back of the head! LOL

Isnt there some kind of medication these people are supposed to be taking or something??? :confused:

Originally posted by Jackass
Isnt there some kind of medication these people are supposed to be taking or something??? :confused:

:laugh:

"Half of that money is mine Paulie"

Couple of ruthless bastards.

Was also kind of comical watching Tony get pissed at Dr. Melfi at the end. I suspect there will be more to this story as well.

No doubt, he would of been banned using his language here!:D

Tony is always welcome here. And we can send Christopher and Furio after anyone that pisses us off. :D

I also thought the bear in the backyard was quite funny!!!! little foul mouth kid wasn't cursing then, crapping his pants instead.

yes, Christopher and Paulie did have me laughing with the money and the waiter.

If you saw coming attractions for next week, looks better than first one!!! we shall see.

That or Strong Medicine, that's on Sunday nights while he is working!!!!! :)

I certainly don't wish to harsh anyone's enjoyment - but I haven't been able to watch The Sopranos ever since the episode in which Ralphie beat up his pregnant stripper girlfriend. I had to turn the tv off it made me so upset.

I liked the first season of 6FU quite a bit - but we dropped HBO when AT&T tried to coerce us into going digital. Our property rights include free basic cable - they did not want to honor the free basic portion for digital. So we decided to not pay them a penny until they decide to abide by the contract. I haven't really missed it. I'm not much of a TV watcher - except for Law & Order reruns.

Originally posted by wonderwench
I certainly don't wish to harsh anyone's enjoyment - but I haven't been able to watch The Sopranos ever since the episode in which Ralphie beat up his pregnant stripper girlfriend. I had to turn the tv off it made me so upset.

That certainly was a brutal scene! But it was also the downfall of Ralph Cifaretto. If it makes you feel any better, Ralphie is headless after last season. :D

Hmmm, would your favorite tv series be ER by any chance?:laugh:

Never seen a single episode of that either. My TV stays locked on either the History channel or FOX news. If you promised to give me $1000 for every sitcom I could name that is presently airing weekly, I'd be surprised if I could name more than one and I only know that one from reading the news about salaries.

I'm waiting for an All Dinosaurs channel.

I loved Walking With Dinosaurs. The Discovery Channel has some excellent programs.

WW may I suggest "the land before time" hahahahahaha!!!!!! actually is a cute movie.

Originally posted by wonderwench

Aaahhh the bitch deserved it!!

Forum List

Back