4 years since: Camel Disaster

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
"Here comes my vehicle, the Subaru. Here is the bus, its doors still closed. They're trapped inside. Breaking the bus' door, I look at them, and snap a photo. Ma'or, Dudu...Sigal, she's outside my frame...

The main image is of a one man holding a pipe...when coming down, Dani's pipe chilled them, they entered my car wet... at some point the water ceased, he just stood there, watching the pipe melt... They stood in the fire, already burning...They enter the car, crying and yelling- 'Save us, we're dying, we're burning...'"

Ahuva called "People are dying in here, come quick, I'm burning, hurry!"

"I look for a medic to treat Sigal, because she's traumatized, here and now. She runs back and holds me, pleading me to tell her it'll all be alright.

We all try to explain that there's a catastrophe going down there..."

(From the movie 'Fire and Guilt')

----------------

WIKIPEDIA: The Mount Carmel forest fire (Hebrew: אסון הכרמל Ason HaKarmel, "The Carmel Disaster") was a deadly forest fire that started on Mount Carmel in northern Israel, just south of Haifa. The fire began at about 11:00 local time on 2 December 2010, and spread quickly, consuming much of the Mediterranean forest covering the region. The fire claimed 44 lives, making it the deadliest in Israeli history. The dead were mostly Israel Prison Service officer cadets,[3] as well as three senior police officers, among them the chief of Haifa's police.[4] More than 17,000 people were evacuated, including several villages in the vicinity of the fire, and there was considerable property and environmental damage.[5]

The fire appeared to be caused by human activity near the Druze town of Isfiya. On 6 December a 14-year-old resident of the town told police that he had inadvertently started the fire with a nargila coal.[6] The teen's father argued that his son was witnessed in school at the time and could not have started the blaze.[7]

The fire was followed by a wave of arsons throughout Israel and the West Bank. These fires, which initially created confusion regarding the source of the Carmel blaze, were all extinguished within a few hours of being lit.[8][9] The motivation for the attacks was not immediately clear. Israeli police have referred to some of these fires as arson.[10]

Government officials, including Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, called on other countries to help assist in firefighting efforts, and the Israel Defense Forces mobilized troops for the same purpose.[3][11] The fire was defeated on 5 December after raging for four days.[12]

Photos: Wildfire in Israel - Photos - The Big Picture - Boston.com

I read "Camel Disaster" and thought, wtf? Zionists are blaming Palestinians for killing camels now?!

Most of those killed were actual or trainee thugs and torturers, so no great loss there and I suppose there's a price to be paid planting non-indigenous trees unsuited to the climate. Create a tinderbox, you get a fire sooner or later. Same thing happened in Northern Cyprus in 1995.

I read "Camel Disaster" and thought, wtf? Zionists are blaming Palestinians for killing camels now?!

Most of those killed were actual or trainee thugs and torturers, so no great loss there and I suppose there's a price to be paid planting non-indigenous trees unsuited to the climate. Create a tinderbox, you get a fire sooner or later. Same thing happened in Northern Cyprus in 1995.

Actually, the dead were Israeli, so it was a great loss. Had they been Palestinians, it would be equivalent to losing a couple of cattle.

No loss to me, just another Holocaust (from the Greek ὁλόκαυστος holókaustos: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt"
= burnt offering

No loss to me, just another Holocaust (from the Greek ὁλόκαυστος holókaustos: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt"
= burnt offering

Did I hurt your feelings so much that you had to bring up the Holocaust Muslim shill?

Just another Burnt Offering to your invisible friend in the sky who (as you claim) gave you someone elses land

I have feelings too, I was passing the Holohaox Memorial in Berlin, and got the feeling to have a piss, so I did

Actually, the dead were Israeli, so it was a great loss. Had they been Palestinians, it would be equivalent to losing a couple of cattle.

Okay, the dead were Israeli thugs and torturers (actual or trainee) and they were "victims" of Zionist fantasies to turn Palestine into Northern Europe.

Okay, the dead were Israeli thugs and torturers (actual or trainee) and they were "victims" of Zionist fantasies to turn Palestine into Northern Europe.

That is only true on the planet you live on you demented peasant :)

I live on planet Earth in the Sol system, here it is on a map
236084main_MilkyWay-full-annotated.jpg

Which planet do you live on?

I live on planet Earth in the Sol system, here it is on a map
236084main_MilkyWay-full-annotated.jpg

Which planet do you live on?

But your mind lives far far away on Pluto. This is evident by reading your extremely deluded posts :cool:

Forum List

Back