4 pick-up places men should avoid

1. Workplace.
2. Workplace.
3. Workplace.
4. Workplace.

That's where I met my wife.

Neither of us has ever been happier and, for as long as we worked at the same company, there was never an issue.

I "dated" a woman at my workplace, and only after that she told me, that she's taking antidepressants.
She was married about 5 years, and after her marriage she was treated in a clinic.

It wasn't any fun, when I had what I wanted, and I didn't want to "date" her anymore. I still work with her together (I'm above her), but we don't talk and the waves have fallen from a very high to a lower level.

When you had what you wanted? Wow, you sound like an asshole. Unless I'm misinterpreting what you're saying...it doesn't sound like English is your first language. Sorry to be so blunt, but I suspect you deserve it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
That's where I met my wife.

Neither of us has ever been happier and, for as long as we worked at the same company, there was never an issue.

I "dated" a woman at my workplace, and only after that she told me, that she's taking antidepressants.
She was married about 5 years, and after her marriage she was treated in a clinic.

It wasn't any fun, when I had what I wanted, and I didn't want to "date" her anymore. I still work with her together (I'm above her), but we don't talk and the waves have fallen from a very high to a lower level.

When you had what you wanted? Wow, you sound like an asshole. Unless I'm misinterpreting what you're saying...it doesn't sound like English is your first language. Sorry to be so blunt, but I suspect you deserve it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

you are not wrong.....he is an asshole. You should read some of his past crap about his "relationships"

It makes me wonder if he had to trap her in the closet to ask her out.....

Uncle Ferd likes to hang out atta car parts store...

... an' den offer to install any car parts womens buys...

... Uncle Ferd wantin' to know if syrenn needs any car parts installed?
:eusa_shifty:

I don't promise what I can't adhere to.
The woman for whom I'll develop feelings other than sexual attraction, I'll definately marry.
When I date a woman because of sexual attraction than the priority lies in sex, and the way I like it. Or she can go from where she comes from.

Forum List

Back