4 Blacks Torture and Murder White Couple - Media Silent

please read post # 5 - if that is not to much trouble for you

please post a link to FOX NEWS giving your article above as much attention as you are crying about other venues NOT giving...

or..

tell me how liberals have a choke hold that prevented fox from doing so when they really, REALLY wanted to.

After all.. if YOU are so outraged at liberal media then surely, SURELY sean hannity feels the same way too.

:rofl:

please post a link to FOX NEWS giving your article above as much attention as you are crying about other venues NOT giving...

or..

tell me how liberals have a choke hold that prevented fox from doing so when they really, REALLY wanted to.

After all.. if YOU are so outraged at liberal media then surely, SURELY sean hannity feels the same way too.

:rofl:

I have posted the evidence - if you don't accept it - that is your problem

Among the many others you have

I have posted the evidence - if you don't accept it - that is your problem

Among the many others you have

way to dodge out of the way, dude...

humor me.. provide your source that shows FOX NEWS putting as much time into this story that you are crying that libs are not...

or..

just call me a troll again.. I can use a belly laugh like that this morning...

way to dodge out of the way, dude...

humor me.. provide your source that shows FOX NEWS putting as much time into this story that you are crying that libs are not...

or..

just call me a troll again.. I can use a belly laugh like that this morning...

Post # 5

Sorry if you can't disprove the facts

oh I know...

it's fun to watch him cry about trollish posts and sweeping generalizations though..

I honestly dont think he gets the joke yet.

The only joke around here is watching libs try to debate - they can't so they are forced to fall back on their personal attacks

• Thanks
Reactions: 90K
The only joke around here is watching libs try to debate - they can't so they are forced to fall back on their personal attacks

HAHAHAHA!

see.. that kind of shit is just fun to watch.. one might think he'd see the irony of such a post a mile away but I hope he continues to cry about behaviour that might as well be his trademark on this board..

PLEASE, rsr.. tell me how liberals resort to personal attacks while generalizing some more...

so, if I drop a box of toothpicks around you will you be able to tell me how many fall out of the box in a split second?

HAHAHAHA!

see.. that kind of shit is just fun to watch.. one might think he'd see the irony of such a post a mile away but I hope he continues to cry about behaviour that might as well be his trademark on this board..

PLEASE, rsr.. tell me how liberals resort to personal attacks while generalizing some more...

so, if I drop a box of toothpicks around you will you be able to tell me how many fall out of the box in a split second?

So far today, you are doing a fine job of adding nothing to the discussion - except your usual insults and personal attacks

Where have you even tried to dispute the topic of the thread - the liberal media ignored the story of four blacks killing a white couple?

So far today, you are doing a fine job of adding nothing to the discussion - except your usual insults and personal attacks

Where have you even tried to dispute the topic of the thread - the liberal media ignored the story of four blacks killing a white couple?

so far today?

welcome to a messageboard where RSR's input amounts to what i've mirrored back to you this morning.

I guess it takes a REAL pussy to dish it out but cry when it flys back atcha...

perspective, homey... you might actually get a date if you upgrade your ability to reason instead of hiding behind "liberla this, liberal that" stereotypes and obvious partisan bullshit..

then again, im sure kathryn Harris will love you just the way you are!

harris.jpg

so far today?

welcome to a messageboard where RSR's input amounts to what i've mirrored back to you this morning.

I guess it takes a REAL pussy to dish it out but cry when it flys back atcha...

perspective, homey... you might actually get a date if you upgrade your ability to reason instead of hiding behind "liberla this, liberal that" stereotypes and obvious partisan bullshit..

then again, im sure kathryn Harris will love you just the way you are!

harris.jpg

If you stoped your tamper tantrum and actually contributes something - you would not be such a pussy ass liberal

If you stoped your tamper tantrum and actually contributes something - you would not be such a pussy ass liberal

HAHAHAHAHA!

RSR just told someone ELSE to actually CONTRIBUTE something!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

what.. like the latest liberal bashing headline projected onto jeff gannons balls?

:eusa_dance:

HAHAHAHAHA!

RSR just told someone ELSE to actually CONTRIBUTE something!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

what.. like the latest liberal bashing headline projected onto jeff gannons balls?

:eusa_dance:

You want to act like a small child having a temper tanturm - go ahead

You are showing everyone your inability to carry on a discussion

You want to act like a small child having a temper tanturm - go ahead

You are showing everyone your inability to carry on a discussion

no, im showing everyone how fun it is to bitchslap RSR with his own daily thread input...

you know... sorta like how I JUST provided an actual source beyond newsmax and....

you run STRAIT to bashing liberals..

no, im showing everyone how fun it is to bitchslap RSR with his own daily thread input...

you know... sorta like how I JUST provided an actual source beyond newsmax and....

you run STRAIT to bashing liberals..

You are showing what a twit you are

I'm actually think we all do. it just depends if we get called on it:exclaim:

To most on the left they think Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee are articulate geniuses but Justice Clarence Thomas, and Dr. Walter Williams are idiots and Uncle Toms

Its funny how you people see nothing but race between people?

Do you think when a black man marries a white woman that means they did it because of race?

Do you think when a black football players tackles a white football player he did it for race?

Do you think when a black customer tips his white busboy he does it for race?

Do you think when the black patient is told hes dying by the White Dr he does it for race?

Do you think when the black crack dealer sells his wares to some white crack whore he does it for race?

Do you think when some white kids jump a black homeless guy they did it for race?

Do you think when the news reports a black dancer reports she was raped by some white college boys they did it for race?

Do you think anything but racism can take place between two people of different colors?

Those who seek to deny that race is irrelevant ignore far more reality than the "racists' they denounce.

Forum List

Back