3rd attempt at trickle down.....a challenge for you nuts!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its one thing to have a short term effect....I challenge anyone here to show how trickle down worked with Reagan, Bush jr and now Trump....and after you do this, I will show you proof of how raising taxes has worked and how raising wages will work and has worked....

any one brave enough out there?

Its one thing to have a short term effect....I challenge anyone here to show how trickle down worked with Reagan, Bush jr and now Trump....and after you do this, I will show you proof of how raising taxes has worked and how raising wages will work and has worked....

When will the next recession come? The reality is that it shouldn't come for 20 something years or more. If it comes earlier, then we'll know just how bad "trickle down" is.

• Banned

When will the next recession come? The reality is that it shouldn't come for 20 something years or more. If it comes earlier, then we'll know just how bad "trickle down" is.
I want you to take notes......I work in a industry that pretty much monitors the economy and as I type, I am seeing the same dynamics occur as it happened in 2006-2007.....easy credit offers, lending at a all time high and any body and every body gravitating toward this.......take my word on this, what happened in 2007 will be a piece of cake by the time Trump and the GOP finishes its carnage on our economy. Take notes on this, in about a year or so, this country will be a living nightmare with the failures that will soon follow......and you heard it hear first!! As long as wages remain low and it will, this nightmare is gonna happen sooner than you think

I want you to take notes......I work in a industry that pretty much monitors the economy and as I type, I am seeing the same dynamics occur as it happened in 2006-2007.....easy credit offers, lending at a all time high and any body and every body gravitating toward this.......take my word on this, what happened in 2007 will be a piece of cake by the time Trump and the GOP finishes its carnage on our economy. Take notes on this, in about a year or so, this country will be a living nightmare with the failures that will soon follow......and you heard it hear first!! As long as wages remain low and it will, this nightmare is gonna happen sooner than you think

This is what I'm afraid of.

Everyone complains when the recession hits, when the times are good, everyone's suddenly forgotten what happened last time. Make money now, and forget it.

My boss (sort of) is into Bitcoins, he's made a lot of money this year, then lost 20% the other day. I don't think he can ever get out of trading Bitcoins, and he'll be one of those who loses money somehow.

Actually JFK also cut taxes and it stimulate economic growth.
Saying that there can't be any recessions for 20 years is just unreasonable.

Cutting taxes and trickle down aren't the same thing.

The problem is that tax cuts can cause a boom. And then what?

The saying goes, the higher you go, the harder you fall.

A balanced economy will be one that has steady rises and steady falls. The Chinese, with a technocrat govt that isn't elected are trying to do this. Why? Well Xi Jinping doesn't need to worry about getting elected in 3 years time. He can stay in power until he dies, basically. This means he's not looking to make the economy look fantastic in 3 years time for his own political gains.

Bush pushed an ailing economy in order to get re-elected in 2004. What happened? By the time he left the economy was struggling so badly, it was the second worst recession in US history.

Reagan pushed the US economy, and Bush got kicked out of office because unemployment when sky high.

I wish I could have as much a right to my money as leftardz think THEY have to my money.
dhaec6lx6xt51.jpg

Forum List

Back