35 years ago today. Tiananmen Square massacre

too bad the Chinese students could not have pulled this off. The world would be better off. But the CCP went on another one of their killing sprees. I still say to this Cold war wise, Soviet Russia down China to go.
Many voters were either too young or not even born to know this one.

There are so many more things that occupy minds and trouble these voters -- like assaults on democracy in our own nation.

I haven't seen one news network today report this dates historic event... maybe I missed it but I wonder if China is keeping them quiet....

They're too worried about having a civil and democratic government in the near future.

They fear what happened only a few years ago -- riots in the streets because of MAGA
This thread is about 1989 China, you want lie about Jan 6 2021 go to another thread.

Lie? What happened that day in China? What is the full context? Why do you hate the Chinese? Do you use APPLE products? Did your MAGA get Made in China?
I have no use for Chinese communists or any other communist. As for that day in China thousands of students protested for better conditions and more freedom and were gunned down for it.

too bad the Chinese students could not have pulled this off. The world would be better off. But the CCP went on another one of their killing sprees. I still say to this Cold war wise, Soviet Russia down China to go.
China did this with GHWB's blessing. Literally the following day, Bush bestowed "most favored nations" trading status on China. Not surprising when you take into account that he was ambassador to China during the Nixon admin and supported opening relations with them during that time. More proof of the uniparty swamp.

Forum List

Back