313,000 Jobs

Obamcare saved the economy? Face up to it, Obama was an underachiever whose legacy will be only that he was half-black and dindunuffin. Coincidence?
Economic stimulus....not a single Republican vote
TARP money for banks and auto companies.....not a single Republican vote
Jobs program......not a single Republican vote

Yet, Republicans supported these economic tools when Bush asked for them

The majority House and Senate Republicans voted against TARP by the margin of 125-171. Your memory is waning in its old age.
You know that was a political vote not real right?

Oh it’s gonna pass without my vote? Then I’ll vote against it.

This is how Mccain became a maverick. Lame

BS, it was a bad piece of legislation and the beginning of the too big to fail BS. Bad idea.
Bush went along. And so would have republicans if Mccain was president. Unless they didn’t need to then they would have voted against it like Mccain does

The majority of Republicans didn’t go along, even with Bush as President. It was a bad bill that rewarded irresponsibility.

Still avoiding my post?

Here it is again... let’s see if you can address it this time...

WTF are you smoking? Who set the bar at 300,000K? 299,999K is “sub-par job growth” in you alternative universe?

Not to mention, Trump’s hit the 300K mark in 7.6% of his term.​

Here you go: Reagan created enough jobs to keep every addition to the Civilian Population fully employed. Obabble employed only half. That's the difference between Pro Growth vs. Pro Government Control policies, bub.

View attachment 181551
Difference is that Reagan had a Congress willing to assist in creating jobs. Not a Congress intent on the economy failing

You are right! Obabble had the Dems in Congress, with whom he collluded to push through the Epic Fail of ObabbleCare and the Fake Stimulus package. The Dems would never allow lowering taxes or regulations to free up. the economy.
Democrats supported Reagan programs

Not a single Republican would vote to save the economy under Obama
Obamcare saved the economy? Face up to it, Obama was an underachiever whose legacy will be only that he was half-black and dindunuffin. Coincidence?

Lol what the hell?

The guy achieved just about all there is to achieve in this mortal life, “underachiever”???

Here you go: Reagan created enough jobs to keep every addition to the Civilian Population fully employed. Obabble employed only half. That's the difference between Pro Growth vs. Pro Government Control policies, bub.

View attachment 181551
Difference is that Reagan had a Congress willing to assist in creating jobs. Not a Congress intent on the economy failing

You are right! Obabble had the Dems in Congress, with whom he collluded to push through the Epic Fail of ObabbleCare and the Fake Stimulus package. The Dems would never allow lowering taxes or regulations to free up. the economy.

Lol what the hell?

The guy achieved just about all there is to achieve in this mortal life, “underachiever”???
As a president Obama was certainly an underachiever. You don't rank the achievements of presidents to those of crack whores.

Last edited:

Lol what the hell?

As a president Obama was certainly an underachiever. You don't rank the achievements of presidents to those of crack whores.

Well they must be underachieving bunch in general then, because Obama left with 60%+ public approval after having served full two terms and turned in 12th best ever performance according to historians.

Last edited:

Lol what the hell?

Well they must be underachieving bunch in general then, because Obama left with 60%+ public approval after having served full two terms and turned in 12th best ever performance according to historians.

Being favored by a mindless mob ginned up with Fake News is a Participation Trophy accomplishment.

Lol what the hell?

Being favored by a mindless mob ginned up with Fake News is a Participation Trophy accomplishment.

Trumpster saying something like that is hugely ironic.

No one got fake news and easily fooled audience like Trump & Co.

Lol what the hell?

Sure. And Hillary was going to win the election. Obama was a dindunuffin president. He was not the worst, but notable only for being half-black and his lack of achievement.

Reagan's programs were reasonable and he knew how to work with the Dems in Congress.

"I Won" Obama didn't even try to work with the GOP.
Bullshit

Democrats were willing to work with Reagan to save the economy

Republicans did what they could to make the economy fail under Obama

The Dems during Reagan's era would be considered Rightwingers in the present day Prog-Dem party.

You can't honestly compare the two. Nor did Reagan ever dismiss the input of the Dems by declaring "I Won". He made no sincere attempt to work with the opposition party.
Ted Kennedy?

The majority House and Senate Republicans voted against TARP by the margin of 125-171. Your memory is waning in its old age.

125 voted for it under Bush but none did under Obama
Dems supported Bush

Tako Hell is opening 200,000 new places next month to serve "the dreamers" That'll be over a million new "Great" jobs.... MAMA ;-)

125 voted for it under Bush but none did under Obama
Dems supported Bush

That was 125 too many. I didn’t support Bush in TARP, it was a huge mistake, all it did was delay the inevitable.

in just 1 year, President Trump has made us question what the hell every other president was doing during their time in office. were they even trying?!

Lol what the hell?

Sure. And Hillary was going to win the election. Obama was a dindunuffin president. He was not the worst, but notable only for being half-black and his lack of achievement.

Hillary is no Obama. DUH.

Reagan? No, he tripled it.

Bush41? No, he was on pace to but got kicked to the curb.

Clinton? No, not Clinton.

Bush43? Yes, Bush43 about doubled it.

Obama? Yes, Obama about doubled it.

How come you only bitch about Obama? Wait.... don't tell me.... I know.
thumbsup.gif

Dumbass...

Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through George H.W. Bush Combined

US-Federal-Debt-1992-2014-Presidents-Performance.png

Bullshit.

Obama inherited 1.3 Trillion dollar deficit.

His policies in total ammounted to only ~1 Trillion dollar of debt (unless you credit him 2012 tax-cut extensions, then it's ~3T).

Trump ALREADY blew 1.5Trillion dollar on tax-cuts for corporations and we'll be seeing trillion dollar deficits as early as a year from now.

Deficit could hit $1 trillion in 2018, and that's before the full impact of tax cuts

That's 1.5 Trillion over 10 years....sure hope you're not one of the bright liberals.
Dumbfuck .... that's $1.5 trillion on top of than the previous projection.

$1.5 trillion on top of than the previous projection...speak English, dumbass.
Oh, nooos ... I erroneously left the word, "than," in there.

Does that mean on top of being stupid enough to believe the deficit was projected to be only $1.5 trillion over ten years (as opposed to an additional $1.5t) you were also too dumb to comprehend that from my post?

Last edited:
She lies. The question is ... did she lie on her own or did she lie because Trump, the Liar King, told her to lie?

The BLS says we've added 2,481,000 jobs under trump. If you're gonna round, that's closer to 2 million than 3 million.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

That doesn't diminish 2.5 million jobs added in 13 months, that's still very good -- but that's in large part to the economy Trump inherited as the 13 month period leading up to Trump taking over added 2,603,000 jobs.

Bullshit.

His policies in total ammounted to only ~1 Trillion dollar of debt (unless you credit him 2012 tax-cut extensions, then it's ~3T).

Trump ALREADY blew 1.5Trillion dollar on tax-cuts for corporations and we'll be seeing trillion dollar deficits as early as a year from now.

Deficit could hit $1 trillion in 2018, and that's before the full impact of tax cuts

That's 1.5 Trillion over 10 years....sure hope you're not one of the bright liberals.

Does that mean on top of being stupid enough to believe the deficit was projected to be only $1.5 trillion over ten years (as opposed to an additional $1.5t) you were also too dumb to comprehend that from my post?

Erroneously....is that anything like you mistyped, maybe even miswrote....dumbass.
Don't tell me you're one of those intelligent liberals.

Bullshit.

Erroneously....is that anything like you mistyped, maybe even miswrote....dumbass.
Definition of ERRONEOUS

Anything else with which I can assist you, dumbfuck?

And does this still mean you are too dumb to have gathered from my post that you are an idiot for positing the deficit for the next ten years is projected to be only $1.5 trillion?

Definition of ERRONEOUS

And does this still mean you are too dumb to have gathered from my post that you are an idiot for positing the deficit for the next ten years is projected to be only $1.5 trillion?

No, you've done quite well showing us how fricken stupid you are.

Definition of ERRONEOUS

LOL

By pointing out you think the projected deficit over the next 10 years is only $1.5 trillion?

Definition of ERRONEOUS

LOL

By pointing out you think the projected deficit over the next 10 years is only $1.5 trillion?

Yea, pretty sure I didn't say that....you need to pay more attention.

Forum List

Back