30 Republicans Jump Ship: Trump An ‘Unacceptable Danger’

Those in the Crying for Jeb Club will do what they will. I doubt 30 votes will matter either way.

George H.W. Bush is voting for Clinton. George W's daughter attended a fundraiser for Hillary. Nobody is hanging with Trump but the fringe crazies.
George W. Bush's daughter attends Clinton fundraiser in Paris - CNNPolitics.com
Fuck HW Bush, the fucktard GOPer.....

You realize Trump is the GOP candidate----------right?
No, the GOP hates Trump....

That's true. The GOP cultivated the crazy vote so much till they lost control and those same crazies chose Trump to represent the GOP. It's not the first time they shot themselves in the foot, but it's certainly the worst.

Those in the Crying for Jeb Club will do what they will. I doubt 30 votes will matter either way.

George H.W. Bush is voting for Clinton. George W's daughter attended a fundraiser for Hillary. Nobody is hanging with Trump but the fringe crazies.
That should tell you something about Mrs. Clinton.

It certainly does. Even Shrub recognizes that Hillary is the best choice.

The guy is too toxic for many ex-public officials.

On Thursday, Clinton’s endeavors got a boost ― though, apparently, through no effort of her own. Thirty Republicans who served in Congress signed a letter saying they couldn’t vote for Trump in the general election.

“In nominating Donald Trump, the Republican Party has asked the people of the United States to entrust their future to a man who insults women, mocks the handicapped, urges that dissent be met with violence, seeks to impose religious tests for entry into the United States, and applies a de facto ethnicity test to judges,” the letter reads. “He offends our allies and praises dictators. His public statements are peppered with lies. He belittles our heroes and insults the parents of men who have died serving our country. Every day brings a fresh revelation that highlights the unacceptable danger in electing him to lead our nation.”

"Every day brings a fresh revelation that highlights the unacceptable danger in electing [Trump] to lead our nation." --Letter from former Republican lawmakers

Here’s a complete list of the letter’s signatories:

Steve Bartlett (R-Texas)

Bob Bauman (R-Md.)

Sherwood Boehlert (R-N.Y.)

Jack Buechner (R-Mo.)

Tom Campbell (R-Calif.)

Bill Clinger (R-Pa.)

Tom Coleman (R-Mo.)

Geoff Davis (R-Ky.)

Mickey Edwards (R-Okla.)

Harris Fawell (R-Ill.)

Ed Foreman (R-Texas) (R-N.M.)

Amo Houghton, Jr. (R-N.Y.)

Gordon Humphrey (R-N.H.)

Bob Inglis (R-S.C.)

Jim Kolbe (R-Ariz.)

Steve Kuykendall (R-Calif.)

Jim Leach (R-Iowa)

Pete McCloskey (R-Calif.)

Connie Morella (R-Md.)

Mike Parker (R-Miss.)

Tom Petri (R-Wis.)

John Porter (R-Ill.)

Claudine Schneider (R-R.I.)

John “Joe” Schwarz (R-Mich.)

Chris Shays (R-Conn.)

Peter Smith (R-Vt.)

Edward Weber (R-Ohio)

Vin Weber (R-Minn.)

G. William Whitehurst (R-Va.)

Dick Zimmer (R-N.J.)

More: 30 Republicans Jump Ship: Trump An ‘Unacceptable Danger’

Thank you, gentlemen! Whether you vote for Hillary or not - at least you're not voting for Trump.

And here, laid out before you is the reason that Trump us our candidate and why the GOP has been losing. It is the reason that the GOP just might be dead.

LOL No, you dingbat "Conservatives" are the ones that have fucked yourselves. Too many sane Armericans are now having a good look at Trump, and not liking what they see. The man is a narcistic sociopath.

LOL No, you dingbat "Conservatives" are the ones that have fucked yourselves. Too many sane Armericans are now having a good look at Trump, and not liking what they see. The man is a narcistic sociopath.
Says the fascist LWNJ......seriously, no one takes you or your hitlery seriously....seriously.......

On Thursday, Clinton’s endeavors got a boost ― though, apparently, through no effort of her own. Thirty Republicans who served in Congress signed a letter saying they couldn’t vote for Trump in the general election.

“In nominating Donald Trump, the Republican Party has asked the people of the United States to entrust their future to a man who insults women, mocks the handicapped, urges that dissent be met with violence, seeks to impose religious tests for entry into the United States, and applies a de facto ethnicity test to judges,” the letter reads. “He offends our allies and praises dictators. His public statements are peppered with lies. He belittles our heroes and insults the parents of men who have died serving our country. Every day brings a fresh revelation that highlights the unacceptable danger in electing him to lead our nation.”

"Every day brings a fresh revelation that highlights the unacceptable danger in electing [Trump] to lead our nation." --Letter from former Republican lawmakers

Steve Bartlett (R-Texas)

Bob Bauman (R-Md.)

Jack Buechner (R-Mo.)

Tom Campbell (R-Calif.)

Bill Clinger (R-Pa.)

Tom Coleman (R-Mo.)

Geoff Davis (R-Ky.)

Mickey Edwards (R-Okla.)

Harris Fawell (R-Ill.)

Gordon Humphrey (R-N.H.)

Bob Inglis (R-S.C.)

Jim Kolbe (R-Ariz.)

Jim Leach (R-Iowa)

Connie Morella (R-Md.)

Mike Parker (R-Miss.)

Tom Petri (R-Wis.)

John Porter (R-Ill.)

Chris Shays (R-Conn.)

Peter Smith (R-Vt.)

Edward Weber (R-Ohio)

Vin Weber (R-Minn.)

Dick Zimmer (R-N.J.)

Thank you, gentlemen! Whether you vote for Hillary or not - at least you're not voting for Trump.
Wel

And here, laid out before you is the reason that Trump us our candidate and why the GOP has been losing. It is the reason that the GOP just might be dead.
Well, you fellows have done your best to kill the GOP for many years now. Perhaps this will be the enema that the GOP needs to get the crazies out of it's system.

Retired ex-politicians living off their Stock Portfolios are anti-Trump?
I'm SHOCKED!

Steve Bartlett (R-Texas)

Bob Bauman (R-Md.)

Jack Buechner (R-Mo.)

Tom Campbell (R-Calif.)

Bill Clinger (R-Pa.)

Tom Coleman (R-Mo.)

Geoff Davis (R-Ky.)

Mickey Edwards (R-Okla.)

Harris Fawell (R-Ill.)

Gordon Humphrey (R-N.H.)

Bob Inglis (R-S.C.)

Jim Kolbe (R-Ariz.)

Jim Leach (R-Iowa)

Connie Morella (R-Md.)

Mike Parker (R-Miss.)

Tom Petri (R-Wis.)

John Porter (R-Ill.)

Chris Shays (R-Conn.)

Peter Smith (R-Vt.)

Edward Weber (R-Ohio)

Vin Weber (R-Minn.)

Dick Zimmer (R-N.J.)

Wel

Well, you fellows have done your best to kill the GOP for many years now. Perhaps this will be the enema that the GOP needs to get the crazies out of it's system.
We already did....we sent them back to you fascists where they came from.....

That is most certainly not what it should tell you.

The left HATES the Shrub, but if he endorses Cankles he is cool.

If Trump is a narcissistic sociopath, then logic dictates Hillary is a narcissistic psychopath.

So what! 50 Bush Alumni came out for Trump the other day.

Rumour has it that Mama Bush made Jeb "unfriend" them.

:lol:

GW regards Bill the predator as his brother for crying out loud. This has been out there for quite awhile. The twins actually call them Uncle Bill and Aunt Hillary. Every time I type that I throw up a little in my mouth.

I always figured they forced Jeb to run thinking they could siphon off all the money from other Republicans running and hand the crown to Hillary. Bloody Bush's are THAT close to the Clintons.

Steve Bartlett (R-Texas)

Bob Bauman (R-Md.)

Jack Buechner (R-Mo.)

Tom Campbell (R-Calif.)

Bill Clinger (R-Pa.)

Tom Coleman (R-Mo.)

Geoff Davis (R-Ky.)

Mickey Edwards (R-Okla.)

Harris Fawell (R-Ill.)

Gordon Humphrey (R-N.H.)

Bob Inglis (R-S.C.)

Jim Kolbe (R-Ariz.)

Jim Leach (R-Iowa)

Connie Morella (R-Md.)

Mike Parker (R-Miss.)

Tom Petri (R-Wis.)

John Porter (R-Ill.)

Chris Shays (R-Conn.)

Peter Smith (R-Vt.)

Edward Weber (R-Ohio)

Vin Weber (R-Minn.)

Dick Zimmer (R-N.J.)

None of these people are current office holders. They are all has-beens. So people who couldn't hold their offices don't like Trump? How beautifully apropo.

And Michael Chertoff, Bush’s DHS secretary.

There will likely be others in the coming weeks - Republicans of good faith and good conscience who know that in fact Trump has no business being president.

I just saw Chertoff being interviewed by Chuck Todd a few minutes ago. He had great praise for Hillary Clinton - her compassion and ability to get things done.
Yeah, we're all shocked that a Bushy has-been would praise Hillary!

GW regards Bill the predator as his brother for crying out loud. This has been out there for quite awhile. The twins actually call them Uncle Bill and Aunt Hillary. Every time I type that I throw up a little in my mouth.

I always figured they forced Jeb to run thinking they could siphon off all the money from other Republicans running and hand the crown to Hillary. Bloody Bush's are THAT close to the Clintons.
The two crime families united behind Hillary and silly Ds think this is a good thing.

Yet 51% of those people you think hate that kind of person voted for obie, a narcissistic sociopath. The repubs leaving the party are the same ones we want out. Let's just call them dems and a mutual parting of the ways.

Forum List

Back