3 Trillion US dollars in Aid given to Israel

A trillion dollars is a lot of money even over 60 years.
Are your Retarded?
It's Not a "trillion dollars"
again, see above.

-
EDIT:
Note below,
40 IQ 'uscitizen' is Beneath debate and beyond help.
The lobotomist was using a shovel instead of scalpel.

-

Last edited:
Ahh 3 trillion then is even more money even over 60 years. I lose track after a few million for myself.

OMG!!!

Seems we should be helping one of our only true allies in the region.

But the Jew-haters on this board would rather we help terrorist supporters.

Always with the absolutist conclusions there *****.

Life is not always this or that.

In this case it is that.

I know you're trying to appear pragmatic but anyone who complains about assistance to Israel is anti-semetic. It's the only reason they even brought it up.

and Germany was once Italy's ally... how did that work out?

but, do continue to scream antisemite as if it doesn't say more about you than anyone at the end of your rage finger.

:rofl:

And Japan was an ally of ours, bombed Pearl Harbor, and how much do we put there/send $$$ every year today?

The fact remains - Israel is a U.S. ally TODAY. We're not talking about ancient history here. Today.

Define ally.

Someone who will help us and give us aid in international scenarios and trade.
When and how did Israel ever help help the U.S.? When it attacked the USS Liberty and murdered our sailors? Or when it conducted the most costly espionage operation in our history against us, the Pollard Affair?

If Israel is an ally in the traditional and literal sense of the word, how many Israeli boots are on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Israel is a parasitic protectorate, not an ally. Israel does absolutely nothing for the U.S. and it never has.

Once again, you have to go back more than a generation, to a friendly-fire incident when Israel was in a desperate fight for its life, and an American ship should not have been in a war zone to begin with. All the American soldiers and civilians, numbering in the thousands, killed by Muslims over the years don't matter to you because they weren't killed by Jews. I'm willing to bet that you have never been to Israel, and are unaware of how much Israelis worship America.

Last edited:
fuckmep.jpg

Wait! It did not calculate in the damage the forty years of war did to Arab militaries saving us the trouble in Desert Storm 1 and 2.

Also needs to figure in how instead of battling in Tours France modern Muslims are battling back in the med thanks to our strategic olacement of Israel.

Then there are the costs of all the US coffins Israel has saved us. Yup, coffins. Why you ask? It was Israeli boys dying fighting some crazed Muslims not ours.
Tell us when the U.S. ever experienced any sort of hostility from any Muslim nation or People prior to 1947 when we undertook the support of Israel? That is when our problems with the Middle Eastern nations began and have been escalating ever since.

Valid point. I would say before 1947 Muslim nations were.....who, the Turks maybe?

Also before WWII Middle Eastern oil was not in such high demand.

Plus weapons and technology of the day made it more difficult for undeveloped nations to project power.

Oh yeah, North African Muslim states caused that pirates problem the Marines still sing about.

Forum List

Back