3 questions on Breaking Bad

Like "Weeds" I had an immediate, adverse reaction as soon as our anti-hero starts getting people killed, I mean besides methheads.

I'm on Netflix Season IV around episode 7 or so.

Shooting Gale Boetticher in the face....just plain fucking evil. I watched about one whole season a day until then...plain fucking evil.

Oh, the show should end with Walter answering a knock on the door and it's Mike, then we hear a shot.

I find the show disgusting..........I just think it sets the wrong example and that is why I dont watch it. Before you all scream and cry I dont think it should be taken off the air I was just stating my opinion.

I am a huge BB fan - have seen every episode and am looking forward to what may come in the future.

I understand your feelings here. I can see how you would find it disgusting and feel that it does not set a proper example. I believe it projects reality insofar as the drug aspects are concerned. People manufacture meth and those who do are quite often very strange and far out folks. They can also be very evil.

OK - reality, you say. So what? There are lots of things that are absolutely real that shouldn't appear on network television.

I don't know. I view BB with mixed sentiments. But I am fascinated by it.

Forum List

Back