3 most important issues to you

Political issues vary and are truely important to each person.
We all have issues that are important to us .

What are the top 3 issues to you and why. Also what party do you identify with.

I know this next part is asking a hell of a lot but lets try to just state our position and not attack others for posting what their position is.

All sides might learn something about the other side .

Its important that when you talk about the issue you make it plain why you feel strongly about it.
1. Political corruption. All our politicians are bought. We need to get rid of lobbying.
2. Healthcare costs. Pretty soon only the rich will be able to afford it.
3. Debt. Our deficits are huge during a strong economy. Completely irresponsible.
Good list

- Balanced budget (during peacetime). I have never and will never vote for a government that cannot balance it's budget during peacetime. If you cannot spend no more then what you take in - you are a FAILURE as a politician to me.
- End the Fed (or - at least - remove it's 'full employment' mandate).
- Every citizen provided with adequate shelter, food and basic (full for children) medical benefits. But shelter/food should be provided through government/charity shelters in regional centers - NOT through financial payments/food stamps to individual citizens. Medical benefits would be government reimbursement of hospitals/clinics for providing basic healthcare (full for children).

Your stances contradict each other. How are you gonna balance a budget AND provide every citizen with adequate shelter, food and basic (full for children) medical benefits?

Mark
If the illegal immigration problem was taken care of, we brought manufacturing back to America, those additional taxes would mean lower taxes for all, higher wages and even more jobs to choose from.
A new health plan has to include going across states to ensure competition in costs. People need to work rather tthan depending on the government to provide food and shelter (the abled bodied)

I’m surprised by the number of people on the left who put reduction of the debt in their top 3 list. I haven’t heard any of the dem pres candidates talk about it though? Are they? If not, why aren’t they? There’s Schultz, but he’s running as an independent, and debt certainly sounds like a top priority to him. Is he popular among the left.

Yes and thats the point of this entire post to show the issues we have in common that both sides can work on.
I doubt congress will ever work together and talk about issues like this .

I know this next part is asking a hell of a lot but lets try to just state our position and not attack others for posting what their position is.

Its important that when you talk about the issue you make it plain why you feel strongly about it.
---------------------------------- the 2 STOP immigration of ALL types including Legal . ALL Immigration into the USA should be Stopped completely . ------------ and then USA Military being rebuilt and made stronger and even more lethal .

1. Liberty
2. Liberty
3. FUCKING LIBERTY!!!

..oh, and fuck commies.

1. Political corruption. All our politicians are bought. We need to get rid of lobbying.
3. Debt. Our deficits are huge during a strong economy. Completely irresponsible.
See, this is the difference between you and I. You see government as the solution. I see government as the problem. Every one of your top issues is caused by government. Why would you think government is the solution?

Shoot government in the fucking dick and take power away from those corrupt fucks and your issues get resolved.

Liberty is the solution. Liberty should be the top issue for everyone.

See, this is the difference between you and I. You see government as the solution. I see government as the problem. Every one of your top issues is caused by government. Why would you think government is the solution?

Shoot government in the fucking dick and take power away from those corrupt fucks and your issues get resolved.

----------------------------- Yeah correct , in RECENT Times it was 'gov' boys 'Reagan and bush' that started the immigration problem with their 'amnesty' . And in Recent times it was 'government' 'mrobama' these last 8 years before Trump that wrecked USA Military Bootney .

----------------------------- Yeah correct , in RECENT Times it was 'gov' boys 'Reagan and bush' that started the immigration problem with their 'amnesty' . And in Recent times it was 'government' 'mrobama' these last 8 years before Trump that wrecked USA Military Bootney .
Kennedy is the one who wrote amnesty legislation, and the Dims promised Reagan that strong border enforcement would follow. That's the only reason he signed it. Of course, the border enforcement never happened. They conned him.

Kennedy is the one who wrote amnesty legislation, and the Dims promised Reagan that strong border enforcement would follow. That's the only reason he signed it. Of course, the border enforcement never happened. They conned him.
-------------------------------------- 'dead kennedy' legislation was in 65 - 66 . Why did 'repubs' go along with it . ---------------- 1986 Amnesty . Fact is that the best that can be said is that 'reagan' was losing his mind as has been rumored and 'old man 'bush' manipulated 'reagan' . . What happened with VP 'bush' . And why is 'gwb' and 'jebito bush' and his ' mexican' wife and familia so pro 'mexican' importation .

dead kennedy was in 1965 or 66 . And 'old man' bush was a repub and a helper to 'reagan' as VP when the 86 amnesty went through . Best that can be said is that 'republican reagan' was really losing his mind [alzheimers rumors] allowing amnesty. And 'jebito bush' and his 'mexican wife ' and familia approve of more Mexicans in the USA BPat .

The whole 'bush' family voted for 'hilary' this last election rather than for the Trump from what I understand BPat .

Id likr it if this thread didnt turn into a political debate and the blame game guy put stay with the spirit of why it was started

I repeat;
1. ability to support my family.
2. level of lifestyle I live in America.
3. ability of my nephews to be self sufficient productive members of society.

I back people/laws that support those 3 priorities. That means closing the border and limiting immigration so there is no drag on wages. That means tarifs on anyone who doesn't pay an American a living wage so we can pay a living wage and still compete with them, at least in local markets. I have no problem with big screen TV's costing 5k again as long as the price of bacon goes back down to $1 a lb. Necessities should be cheap paid for by higher prices for luxuries. Rents low enough so that someone making minimum wage can afford a 1 bedroom appt in a decent neighborhood.

This is why I supported Trump and why I will continue to support Trump.

The Bill of Rights.

Freedom of the individual.

Equality and justice before the law.

I am an American Conservative...which makes me a classical liberal.

Border security/illegal immigration, economy, corruption having sensible immigration policies and being able to secure your border as a nation is just common sense to me a strong economy is key to having a prosperous nation if corruption is allowed to grow and thrive it destroys everything.

Forum List

Back