3 modelers predict Trump will dust the left in 2020

All I can say is next year will be as interesting as 2016. The way the left hates Trump so bad I don't see how he can win. We need more funny Russian memes no one remembers or seen

5a1c265fb6932.image.jpg

Well, Look At That Gaggle Of "Contenders"
They Don't Have The Faintest
How To Do A Better Job Than Trump

They All Said He Would Need A Magic Wand

There is no doubt there are a lot of Tards out there that love free stuff.....

And hate who ever their told to hate, my old childhood friend is always complaining about Trump, of course I asked him what did he do to hurt you..

He just ignores me on FB..no answer except he is a Union Electrician at the McCormick place in Chicago.

You have to wonder what progs will come up with. I believe the Ford/Kavanaugh circus swung a lot of votes into the wrong during the mid-term. They fucked Nevada over good.

And hate who ever their told to hate, my old childhood friend is always complaining about Trump, of course I asked him what did he do to hurt you..

He just ignores me on FB..no answer except he is a Union Electrician at the McCormick place in Chicago.
Bear, don't feel mad at your old friend. Don't you know what the Union does when they find out their own didn't vote as ordered? Think loss of overtime opportunities. Think of the other crap they'll throw your way. Think of being ostracized by your friends at work who are told to harass and hate you. Think of your family who could be less safe at school than you know if you don't zeig heil the Union. When it comes to taking what they want, the union can and will punish offenders. And freedom for your friend? Forget it. He doesn't have any.

Liberals didn't learn their lesson from 2016.

Run a decent candidate and Trump would be gone like a feather in the wind. Instead they have people like crooked Hillary and Bernie Sanders. These people will be walked on by Trump.

Run a decent, smart middle-of-the-road candidate and Trump would be gone in 2020. No buttiplugs, no fake Indians, just a normal candidate is all it would take.

I don't think Trump is a shoe-in, but I recognize he will be favored slightly because he is the incumbent. A lot will depend on who the DNC nomiee is. If they go to the far left, they are screwed. If they go toward the middle with a candidate who sticks to policy and vision and resists a daily twitter war with the White House, they may have a fighting chance.

Bear, don't feel mad at your old friend. Don't you know what the Union does when they find out their own didn't vote as ordered? Think loss of overtime opportunities. Think of the other crap they'll throw your way. Think of being ostracized by your friends at work who are told to harass and hate you. Think of your family who could be less safe at school than you know if you don't zeig heil the Union. When it comes to taking what they want, the union can and will punish offenders. And freedom for your friend? Forget it. He doesn't have any.

I find it funny also, back in the 1980's worked a few trade shows and all the $45 an hour electricians did was walk around with a shopping basket full of extension cords, no one except them could plug anything in, if you did they would cheese wiz your multi million dollar machine at night.

Run a decent candidate and Trump would be gone like a feather in the wind. Instead they have people like crooked Hillary and Bernie Sanders. These people will be walked on by Trump.

Run a decent, smart middle-of-the-road candidate and Trump would be gone in 2020. No buttiplugs, no fake Indians, just a normal candidate is all it would take.

You love Trump & will vote for him regardless.

Quit blaming others for your stupid vote.

It was you who elected Trump, admit it already..

If you would of removed Bill from office

If you nominated Hillary over the guy who wanted to put grown men in little girls bathrooms, Trump would of never been president

RealDave said:
Really ??
Which Of The Democrat Contenders
Can Improve On The Job Trump Is Doing ??
How Would They Do It ??
More Regulations, Higher Taxation
Open Immigration And More Entitlements ??

The Green New Deal
Is What Every Prog Really Thinks
But At Showtime
They Flipped On Their Rhetoric
That's All Progs Have....Indignation And Rhetoric

Last edited:

:itsok:

Trump is doing an excellent job. It’s why I’ll be voting for him again in 2020.

Forum List

Back