2nite..Trump kids to deliver the Gettysburg/I have a dream speech!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I don't care what you guys think, if it comes from the Trump camp, its original, inspiring and well written....and no matter what your ears my hear, its our words!!

Well, one part of the team can’t write a speech or blames the speechwriters for a speech she says she wrote herself, another part of the team cannot figure out how to register to vote for their old man…a third part of the team picks a VP who voted the same way HRC did on the Gulf War; for which he has been criticizing her since he won the primary….

Its a bit like a situation comedy being played out before us.

I wonder if the ignorant nigga was drooling like this when michelle and Obama plagiarized their speeches in 08?

Funny , their Dad is a multi billionaire, and they do whatever they want, and they have a dream speech. Perhaps a dream to go to Mars. I doubt they have any idea what to dream about.

What in the world can they want.

They should run a parody of this.

They could do Obama's "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal"

....and then roll on the floor laughing their asses off.

Or hillary with her Super Predators comments, or shake a magic 8 ball filled with her various lies.

honestly, if they were smart they could turn this to their advantage fairly easily by plagiarizing the hell out of Obama and Hillary over the past several years and rolling tape of those idiots....

I don't care what you guys think, if it comes from the Trump camp, its original, inspiring and well written....and no matter what your ears my hear, its our words!!

I find it funny the fringe left is hanging on every word from the GOP convention, and yet I could not tell you what Trump wife said last night because I could care less what she has to say...

She remind me of Teresa Heinz except her husband has the money and she is the trophy spouse...

• Banned

I find it funny the fringe left is hanging on every word from the GOP convention, and yet I could not tell you what Trump wife said last night because I could care less what she has to say...

She remind me of Teresa Heinz except her husband has the money and she is the trophy spouse...
Actually the left is hangin onto the words of Michelle Obama.....we so remember that speech and was inspired by it almost a decade ago.

Actually the left is hangin onto the words of Michelle Obama.....we so remember that speech and was inspired by it almost a decade ago.
Coming from Michelle, it was a disingenuous speech, especially the part about working hard for what you want.

Funny , their Dad is a multi billionaire, and they do whatever they want, and they have a dream speech. Perhaps a dream to go to Mars. I doubt they have any idea what to dream about.

What the rest of us want. A safe place to raise our children. Go Grampa!

Coming from Michelle, it was a disingenuous speech, especially the part about working hard for what you want.

She is an attorney isn't see, seems to me it M. Trump who is living off of her looks and husbands money.

What the rest of us want. A safe place to raise our children. Go Grampa!
I'm sure they have had security for a long time now. If you think they care about you, I think your most likely mistaken.

Let's hope so. Obama's BLM'ers are calling for their deaths. So uncivilized, those Demo's.
They are not and its a shame you nuts keep making these protesters out to be something they are not....but just like you nuts marginalized muslims in this country and alienated them, keep this shit up and you are gonna get exactly what your warped imagination keep making them out to be, a black militant group. These black kids today are not yo mama's blacks, they'd just as soon cut your fuckin head off for a buck.

Forum List

Back