2nd (Black) Navy sailor spits on America

This is an area where the perpetrators should be immediately discharged. We cannot have members of our military who obviously are disrespecting their oath, and who are not willing to fight for their country.
I do not want this kind of person representing myself and fellow Americans.

Black people should not be allowed in our military. Perhaps there was a day, no longer. Surely there are countries that they feel a part of. Go there.

As explained in one of the other threads on this both sailors are in violation of Article 1205 and while some claim the first act is to apply Article 92 (Courts Martial) in most cases the first step would be an Article 15 (Captain's Mast), non judicial punishment. Of course that would depend on the sailor's service record.
There's also three different types of Courts Martial, now if every soldier, airman or sailor that ever screwed up were discharged because of screwing up we'd probably lose half of our military. Unless the military is planning on making examples out of them which in this day and age I seriously doubt due to the potential political backlash I'm sure all they'll get is an Article 15, unless they persist in their protest.

When I was in the Air Force I did my training in Denver. We had this hat we would wear that had the squadron #s on it etc. All airmen were required to wear it around base in uniform. There was this one guy who hated the squadron and the captain. One late night he went out to the courtyard and he burned his hat. He didn't think anyone would find out. They did and he was kicked out within weeks. This guy had already graduated from the tech school and was about to go to his first base. He was a white dude. They take this kind of thing seriously.

This is an area where the perpetrators should be immediately discharged. We cannot have members of our military who obviously are disrespecting their oath, and who are not willing to fight for their country.
I do not want this kind of person representing myself and fellow Americans.
Amen to this. Their attitude makes you wonder why they get involved in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Standing for the flag is childish. Saluting or holding your hand on your heart is incredibly stupid! Does someone have to hold your hand when you go to the pisser too?

Forum List

Back