"2nd Army of the World"

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
They have proven their insignificance. They have been fighting against the insignificant small army of Ukraine for almost 2 years now and are losing.

There is nothing. The T-90M tank and Armada are just information dumps, they do not exist in reality. The supposedly fifth-generation SU-57 fighter is a fake; it doesn’t even reach supersonic speed.

All modern weapons of the Russian Federation are just a media picture, all they can do is cover the holes with cannon fodder and destroy peoples on both sides.

• Banned
Most likely they don’t even have strategic nuclear weapons of decent quality. All rocket engines were produced in Ukraine, and there is no replacement.

In addition, all technological troops of the Russian Federation are critically dependent on imports from high-tech countries. Sanctions even hit civil aviation.

There is no aviation at all in the combat zone; they carry out strikes only from the territory of the Russian Federation, because they are afraid that the planes will be quickly shot down and they will have nothing to show on TV.

The Russian news agency RIA-Novosti shows the Russian fools an “online map” of military operations as of before the counter-offensive; according to their map, not only Rabotino, but even Urozhaynoe is still under the control of the Kremlin

They have proven their insignificance. They have been fighting against the insignificant small army of Ukraine for almost 2 years now and are losing.

There is nothing. The T-90M tank and Armada are just information dumps, they do not exist in reality. The supposedly fifth-generation SU-57 fighter is a fake; it doesn’t even reach supersonic speed.

All modern weapons of the Russian Federation are just a media picture, all they can do is cover the holes with cannon fodder and destroy peoples on both sides.
You might need a link?
You should get one up quickly. If this one is taken down I'll try to get a new one up for you.

Recommended: https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/17/politics/russia-military-ukraine-what-matters/index.html

• Banned
You might need a link?

These are obvious, well-known facts; let the Kremlin confirm its marginal ideas about the “2nd Army of the World.” They have no evidence, none of the military experts will confirm that the T90M is the main tank of the Russian Federation and the SU 57 is a 5th generation aircraft, and so on

• Banned
And in Russia there is no professional army at all. There are only professionals in the FSB and intelligence services.

These are obvious, well-known facts; let the Kremlin confirm its marginal ideas about the “2nd Army of the World.” They have no evidence, none of the military experts will confirm that the T90M is the main tank of the Russian Federation and the SU 57 is a 5th generation aircraft, and so on
It looks like the mods aren't going to take this down for having no link!

But there has to be one because all that can't be off the top of your head.

• Banned
All this time, the Russian Army did not carry out any maneuvers; they relied entirely on a blunt frontal collision and assault. Therefore, they are now being quickly destroyed. Ukraine has switched to maneuvers and special operations, and the Russian Federation cannot respond to this with anything other than strengthening the front with manpower.

• Banned
Give me a link that the T90M tank is the main tank of the Russian Army
Give me a link that the Armada tank ever fought in Ukraine, confirm it with video footage.
Why do I have to prove that there is no teapot in orbit?

I think the situation on the war is: The Russians are having some difficulties with fighting the war that has the Ukraine using guerrila style attacks that are having some success. There is going to be no large scale penetration of Russia lines of defense.

Your claims on Russia's fighter jets and tanks need some kind of verification. I find this thread interesting for that reason, for now at least!

Give me a link that the T90M tank is the main tank of the Russian Army
I have none and I don't do armchair wars anyway.
Give me a link that the Armada tank ever fought in Ukraine, confirm it with video footage.
You have my limited participation here and that's the way it has to be.
Why do I have to prove that there is no teapot in orbit?
You don't have to prove anything.
But you're going to lose me in about 5 minutes if you aren't going to provide some substance over and above Mr. Wanees.
Just understand that isn't what I prefer.

I think the situation on the war is: The Russians are having some difficulties with fighting the war that has the Ukraine using guerrila style attacks that are having some success. There is going to be no large scale penetration of Russia lines of defense.
The breakthrough has already happened. It is in the Verbovoе area, on the 2nd echelon. The southern part of the front is operationally surrounded, the Black Sea Fleet has been destroyed, and its remains will probably be hidden in the Sea of Azov.

Thanks for that.
The source, Mr. Wanees, is one I've not heard of before. Is he the source for all of your other claims too?

(how about using this link in your OP, just in case a moderator gets sticky?)
Read any military expert. No one has confirmed that this is a 5th generation aircraft. For this reason, India refused order.

The breakthrough has already happened. He is in the Verbovoе area, on the 2nd echelon. The southern part of the front is operationally surrounded, the Black Sea Fleet has been destroyed, and its remains will probably be hidden in the Sea of Azov.
I guess we'll have to wait and see.
I'm surprised the moderators allowed this to stand.
No references for your claims/no further participation here!

You have my limited participation here and that's the way it has to be.
The proof is that no one saw the Armada in battle, and the Russian Ministry of Defense does not deny that they are not there

Your marginal refutations of self-evident facts are of no interest to anyone. There are objective video materials. All confirmed by the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, and the Institute for the Study of War and British Intelligence

I’ll go with Col Macgregor’s assessment: Russia has complete control of the battlefield, anything that moves gets spotted and targeted, Ukraine threw away an entire generation of their best young men attacking fortified positions resulting in 400 to 450 thousand KIA

Make peace, you fools!

The situation is aggravated by the fact that the Russians themselves began to kill Russian conscripts and mercenaries en masse. This will not allow Putin to carry out a new mobilization. Anyone who did not die in Ukraine dies in the Russian Federation

If someone claims that in the Russian Federation there are professional troops that are truly trained at a professional level, let us confirm this. There are no such divisions.

Forum List

Back