28 Arab Muslims in Israel shot

Boston1

Gold Member
Dec 26, 2015
Colorado
28 shot in West Bank clash with Israeli troops: Palestinians

The reality is that Israel is being extremely lenient when it comes to finishing this war. Why they risk so much as one solder, when its obvious that all pali's should be detained as prisoners of war is evidence enough of Israel's incredible forbearance when it comes to finishing this war.

28 shot today alone, whats the death toll up to this time around ? 180 or so vs maybe 20. Israel really should just unleash and get it over with.

But its an interesting change in tactics, the pali's are now sending their children to go do what they themselves can't. Went from hiding behind their own children to shoving them forward with a knife.

The reality is that Israel is being extremely lenient when it comes to finishing this war. Why they risk so much as one solder, when its obvious that all pali's should be detained as prisoners of war is evidence enough of Israel's incredible forbearance when it comes to finishing this war.

28 shot today alone, whats the death toll up to this time around ? 180 or so vs maybe 20. Israel really should just unleash and get it over with.

But its an interesting change in tactics, the pali's are now sending their children to go do what they themselves can't. Went from hiding behind their own children to shoving them forward with a knife.

I agree with all these comments. Israel has the capability to kill enough Palestinians in one swoop to put an end to this conflict like Jordan had to do. And yet Israel still lacks the desire. Shame on those Zionists for their damn agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so Palestinian terrorists can continue their ways.

MJB12741, Boston1, et al,

When Khalid Mishaal last outlined the Policy Position for the Palestinians, he once again emphasized the used of the media. The Charter for HAMAS outlined that "It is necessary that scientists, educators and teachers, information and media people, as well as the educated masses, especially the youth and sheikhs of the Islamic movements, should take part in the operation of awakening (the masses)."

Jihad and armed resistance is the correct and authentic means for the liberation of Palestine and the restoration of all rights. This battle must, of course, be accompanied by all forms of political, diplomatic, media, national, and legal resistance, as well as the investment of the entire nation’s energies and the summoning of all the elements of strength we possess.

I am wondering if this is some variation on a theme, in terms of propaganda, by attempting to introduce a trigger for a false media event. The Arab Palestinians Use of Propaganda to exploit and persuade people's attitude, beliefs and behaviors --- turning them against Israel has been a major objective in the justification for inciting discontent and civil disruption that spark news worthy coverage of confrontations between Israeli Police, Security and Law Enforcement --- and that of --- the poor, lowly, downtrodden, unarmed peaceful Arab Palestinians that were having a peaceful barbecue in their back yard...

"The Dune affect is a term we coined--after the movie Dune -- which explains that those who control and have access to media have access to and potential control of public opinion." (Source; Stanford) Obviously, the intent is to turn world opinion further and further away from the Israeli position.
This is not a change in tactics, merely a re-emphasis and renewed effort to create news worthy events that favor the Arab Palestinian position.

I agree with all these comments. Israel has the capability to kill enough Palestinians in one swoop to put an end to this conflict like Jordan had to do. And yet Israel still lacks the desire. Shame on those Zionists for their damn agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so Palestinian terrorists can continue their ways.
(COMMENT)

I have the feeling that many of the pro-Palestinian and the news articles that paint Israel as the evil incarnate; an Occupation Power that has instituted draconian policies for no good reason, have been orchestrated (if not completely staged).

It is my belief that the Israeli should considered taking some action that is very positive or favorable in the eyes of the Palestinians and Arabs in general. Israel needs to change the face that the Hostile Arab Palestinian has been allowed to paint of them; engage their audiences within the International Community, and drive positive social media.

It would be great if Israel could start a major project that would be beneficial to both the Israel and Arab Palestinian. Like I said before, a unified, one-of-a-kind --- very large scale, combined desalinization and power generation project that would eliminate the issues of water and electric in the West Bank for everyone --- and light-up the Negev and turning it green; could be one such idea.

Most Respectfully,
R

When Khalid Mishaal last outlined the Policy Position for the Palestinians, he once again emphasized the used of the media. The Charter for HAMAS outlined that "It is necessary that scientists, educators and teachers, information and media people, as well as the educated masses, especially the youth and sheikhs of the Islamic movements, should take part in the operation of awakening (the masses)."

Jihad and armed resistance is the correct and authentic means for the liberation of Palestine and the restoration of all rights. This battle must, of course, be accompanied by all forms of political, diplomatic, media, national, and legal resistance, as well as the investment of the entire nation’s energies and the summoning of all the elements of strength we possess.

I am wondering if this is some variation on a theme, in terms of propaganda, by attempting to introduce a trigger for a false media event. The Arab Palestinians Use of Propaganda to exploit and persuade people's attitude, beliefs and behaviors --- turning them against Israel has been a major objective in the justification for inciting discontent and civil disruption that spark news worthy coverage of confrontations between Israeli Police, Security and Law Enforcement --- and that of --- the poor, lowly, downtrodden, unarmed peaceful Arab Palestinians that were having a peaceful barbecue in their back yard...

"The Dune affect is a term we coined--after the movie Dune -- which explains that those who control and have access to media have access to and potential control of public opinion." (Source; Stanford) Obviously, the intent is to turn world opinion further and further away from the Israeli position.
This is not a change in tactics, merely a re-emphasis and renewed effort to create news worthy events that favor the Arab Palestinian position.

(COMMENT)

I have the feeling that many of the pro-Palestinian and the news articles that paint Israel as the evil incarnate; an Occupation Power that has instituted draconian policies for no good reason, have been orchestrated (if not completely staged).

It is my belief that the Israeli should considered taking some action that is very positive or favorable in the eyes of the Palestinians and Arabs in general. Israel needs to change the face that the Hostile Arab Palestinian has been allowed to paint of them; engage their audiences within the International Community, and drive positive social media.

It would be great if Israel could start a major project that would be beneficial to both the Israel and Arab Palestinian. Like I said before, a unified, one-of-a-kind --- very large scale, combined desalinization and power generation project that would eliminate the issues of water and electric in the West Bank for everyone --- and light-up the Negev and turning it green; could be one such idea.

Most Respectfully,
R

I believe as the OP stated that Israel has been too lenient & needs to stop playing with the Palestinians in tit for tat.

That is what I was thinking MJ but Rocco brings up a good point.

I'd agree that the pali's propaganda arm is staging much of these incidents in order to smear Israels good nature.

I'd disagree that any further efforts to coddle the pali's will be effective.

Its been 65 years at least with no let up to the hatred and bigotry.

Its time to take a different tact.

I think a strict application of the Geneva Conventions would be in order. Starting with charges of partiality against the UNWRA and their removal from Israel. Followed by a change in aid distribution policy such that Israel can begin segregating combatants from civilians among the pali population.

Once all pali combatants have been repatriated to their countries of origin then maybe peace can be negotiated with the remainder.

But daily random shootings are asking to much. Israel should respond with overwhelming force and not stop until a complete and total unconditional surrender is reached.

Its a massacre and a genocide I tells ya, a massacre and a genocide. After all it is 0.0000000000000000000175% of the population of Palestinian males aged between 17 and 35. Just look at the children lost to the cause by these deaths caused by the Jews not waiting for the men to come up and stab them

MJB12741, et al,

Well, you are correct about the OP. But I'm inclined to believe that "leniency," as a matter of enforcement, should neither be impaired further --- or decreased increase to more stern levels.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I believe as the OP stated that Israel has been too lenient & needs to stop playing with the Palestinians in tit for tat.
(COMMENT)

It may already be too late. But the general citizenry needs to be encourage, of their own volition (not compelled) to abandon hostility as the method of choice in conflict resolution.

Somehow, Israel has to convince the Arab Palestinians in the 1988 Palestine, and Jerusalem, that Israel's way has more to offer them --- then does either the Islamic Resistance or the PLO/PA Fedayeen (or for that matter, anyone else). And that requires more action and deeds, then enforcement, suppression and hostile containment.

However, the Israelis have their own mind on the matter. And I am hesitant to make policy and program suggestion as an outside observer. In order for such infrastructure policies and programs to work, the Israelis must be very comfortable with the concept; but not take more than their share. And that is something only the Israelis can decide.

Most Respectfully,
R

Its a massacre and a genocide I tells ya, a massacre and a genocide. After all it is 0.0000000000000000000175% of the population of Palestinian males aged between 17 and 35. Just look at the children lost to the cause by these deaths caused by the Jews not waiting for the men to come up and stab them

Jordan saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians over the long run by massacring tens of thousands of them in the short run during Black September to establish a lasting peace. And who knows how to deal with Palestinians better than Jordan? When will Israel ever learn? Enough of Israel's Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to strengthen the Palestinian terrorists against Israel. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Its long past time for Israel to stop playing nice.

28 shot in one day. Thats a war and it should be tackled as one.

Forum List

Back