27 is a bad age

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Amy Winehouse joined the 27 Club.

Same age as when Jim Morrisson, Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin died.

And on Abbey Road album crosswalk cover - the is a VW in the background with lic plate # 28IF. (if Paul had lived)

Last edited:
They call it 'the fast lane' for a reason.

I always thought the people who lasted were the best musicians anyway. The Claptons...etc...

I don't know how it came to be, but the whole year I was 26 I thought I was 27. So on what I thought was my 28th birthday, I realized I was only 27.

So 27 was a very good year for me. It was as though I got an extra year of life. :lol:

Yeah, 27 has its' hazards.

Nicest age is 65. In many states that's when property tax exemptions kick in. Also, free hunting/fishing/trapping and registration of one motor vehicle regardless of vintage or value.

Medicare sucks, though, unless you can find a facility that will accept it. I've been lucky in that and I wish you the same.

When I was 27 - I had dropped out of college - still enjoying being 21 legal age.....

lost my way...................................................

finally got my degree at 29

I kept on telling myself - the 20s are the best years of your life- you dont have any legal rights under 20 - and you are getting old in your 30s - don't blow it - you will never be in your twenties again....

I got some enjoyment but not what it should have been - mostly wasted.................

I actually look back on the 70s with some fondless.

So bad it was good.

Became legal age.

Forum List

Back