266 Days Since Crooked Hillary Held a News Conference

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Crooked Hillary said one on one discussions with democrat operatives and qu33rs like Cooper Anderson count as a news conference. :p

When your opponent is beating himself, it's best to quietly stand back and not interrupt.

When your opponent is beating himself, it's best to quietly stand back and not interrupt.
Nice tactic for winning the White House...if you are a liar, corrupt, and a criminal.

I disagree with the point you are trying to make, but at least you seem resigned to the fact that Hillary is our next president. That's a start.

Crooked Hillary said one on one discussions with democrat operatives and qu33rs like Cooper Anderson count as a news conference. :p

365 days- and Donald Trump has yet to release his tax returns.

Donald Trump saying what he would do if he ran for President:

It was more than a year ago when Trump first said re would release his tax returns. He did so during an interview with talk radio host Hugh Hewitt on February 25, 2015, Donald Trump told Hewitt that he would “certainly” release his tax returns if he ran for president, saying he had “no objection” to the idea:

HH: Let me ask you this. On the day you declare, how many years of tax returns will you release? ...

HH: Would you release tax returns, though?

DT: I would release tax returns...

DT: But we’ll take a good, strong look at that, Hugh. I mean, it’s obviously not something I thought of, but you know, I’ve given any real thought to, but I have no objection to certainly showing tax returns [emphasis added].

As Mitt Romney pointed out:

Romney, May 11: "There is only one logical explanation for Mr. Trump’s refusal to release his returns: there is a bombshell in them. Given Mr. Trump’s equanimity with other flaws in his history, we can only assume it’s a bombshell of unusual size."

Forum List

Back