25 Year Intelligence Expert Discusses Everything WikiLeaks

cyint

Oct 26, 2008
Last edited:
Sorry, who says she's an expert? 25 years experience - where? doing what? for whom? why?

If you're gonna ask people to take someone's opinions seriously, you really ought to provide a biog. Did I miss it?

A 25 year intelligence expert discussing everything you'd want to know about the WikiLeaks.

The intelligence expert also discussed what North Korea and Iran have been up to lately with HezBollah. It's doesn't seem to be good. She said it perhaps could be the start of World War 3.

You can read and listen to the interview below:

Wanted to share this with all you guys. Really like this place.

Intelligence Expert Illana Freedman: Everything On WikiLeaks & How America is Impacted | CY Interview

Great synopsis. Thanks for the link. I've heard of the Gerard Group before.

A 25 year intelligence expert discussing everything you'd want to know about the WikiLeaks.

The intelligence expert also discussed what North Korea and Iran have been up to lately with HezBollah. It's doesn't seem to be good. She said it perhaps could be the start of World War 3.

Intelligence Expert Illana Freedman: Everything On WikiLeaks & How America is Impacted | CY Interview

I disagree. The article should set out her credentials at the top of the article, not as a link at the bottom. At least... that's how a journalist would do it.

I disagree. The article should set out her credentials at the top of the article, not as a link at the bottom. At least... that's how a journalist would do it.

I didn't even catch your other post. Went right to the link (on the fly today). Hadn't even thought of that, but they should have put that front and center in the article rather than assuming that people would know who she is or what Gerard Group is.

Not everyone is a political or intel animal and with limited time for most people that would have been the wiser route to take for the person writing the article to flag people to Freedman's creds.

Good catch.

The input and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks for looking.

I didn't even catch your other post. Went right to the link (on the fly today). Hadn't even thought of that, but they should have put that front and center in the article rather than assuming that people would know who she is or what Gerard Group is.

Not everyone is a political or intel animal and with limited time for most people that would have been the wiser route to take for the person writing the article to flag people to Freedman's creds.

Good catch.

It's what I get paid to do so it's a no-brainer for me.

The input and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Sorry, I sometimes sound overly harsh and critical... sometimes I do it intentionally... but not always. My guess would be that you're new to this whole 'journalism' thing... You need to work on your shit a little more... like I mentioned... doing a biog at the top will help your readers to weight your 'expert'. You can't call someone an 'expert' and then not outline their credentials before you start the article.

I stopped reading after the first para because you didn't convince me that I should read on.

As I said. Needs work. Sorry if I'm being harsh.

Forum List

Back