25 most dangerous neighborhood have one things in common, care to guess???

Walk thru Compton at midnight or thru Harlem and get back with me on your findings,......once your injuries are healed of course.

That's one of the worst stereotypes, that there are some neighborhoods that are so dangerous as to result in guarantee immediate injury. Pussy.

Pussy?

Wimp.

How do you figure? I'm not perpetuating the stereotype that there are certain neighborhoods that people will get guaranteed injuries.

Must be awful to be so scared of your fellow man.

Must be awful to going around in life being so ignorant.

I should explain the situation to you fully but would you listen? Not hardly.

No, no. Go ahead and explain the situation.

The key is what time it is which was midnight. Nobody walks thru bad neighborhoods at that hour unless they're looking for trouble. I'm sure driving thru there during the day is about as safe as St Bethlehem is a mile from my house. Even idiots would know that.

Now I'm sure the synapses are beginning to fire in your brain. "Hey, maybe I was too quick to assume that this person I hate because of politics is a racist!!"

So, once again you've used the race-card and once again you'll deny it I assume?

Are you actually denying that witchcraft is relatively common in the US? Really?

You need proof?

Here it is:

In 2008, some 342,000 people identified themselves as Wiccans, up from 134,000 in 2001 and up significantly from 8,000 in 1990, said Barry Kosmin, a sociology professor at Trinity College, and the lead researcher of one of the largest surveys on religion in the U.S., the American Religious Identification Survey.

Real Witches Practice Samhain Wicca on the Rise in U.S. - ABC News

How many witches are there in Africa, would you say?

Your racial jealousy, envy, anti white hatred and racism are showing

I am white, genius.
So?

And yes, your posts stink of racism. No one else would find ONE case of witchcraft, and use it to pretend witchcraft is practiced by hundreds of millions of people now, would they?

You're exaggerating again and trying to cause a distraction. You asked me to prove they burned witches. I posted a video of witches being burned in africa...Now you're trying to move the goalposts and dodge.

Let's address this claim you made.
saigon said:
You found ONE example of witchcraft and used it about an entire continent. I could find 100 incidents from the US.

rotagilla said:
psstt..there is no such thing as "witchcraft"...I said "witches" were still burned in africa and I proved it.

I fricking DOUBLE DOG DARE you to find "100 incidents from the u.s." of "witches" being burned to death in the 21st century.
Post the videos and accounts.

Are you actually denying that witchcraft is relatively common in the US? Really?

You need proof?

Here it is:

In 2008, some 342,000 people identified themselves as Wiccans, up from 134,000 in 2001 and up significantly from 8,000 in 1990, said Barry Kosmin, a sociology professor at Trinity College, and the lead researcher of one of the largest surveys on religion in the U.S., the American Religious Identification Survey.

Real Witches Practice Samhain Wicca on the Rise in U.S. - ABC News

no...don't try to dodge..
post one video of a witch being burned alive in the u.s. in the 21st century.

You asked me to prove they burned witches. I posted a video of witches being burned in africa...Now you're trying to move the goalposts and dodge.

No, I am sure there are a coupleof hundred witches in Africa, perhaps even a thousand.

But there 342,000 witches in the US.

Hence, your posting is racist. You attack Africa as being backwards, yet patently have no idea of African cultures and religious practices, and little more about your own.

That's one of the worst stereotypes, that there are some neighborhoods that are so dangerous as to result in guarantee immediate injury. Pussy.

Pussy?

Wimp.

How do you figure? I'm not perpetuating the stereotype that there are certain neighborhoods that people will get guaranteed injuries.

The key is what time it is which was midnight. Nobody walks thru bad neighborhoods at that hour unless they're looking for trouble. I'm sure driving thru there during the day is about as safe as St Bethlehem is a mile from my house. Even idiots would know that.

Now I'm sure the synapses are beginning to fire in your brain. "Hey, maybe I was too quick to assume that this person I hate because of politics is a racist!!"

So, once again you've used the race-card and once again you'll deny it I assume?

Listen, thinskin, again I did not mention anything about race.

I have lived and worked in neighborhoods that most people told me would be dangerous. Did I walk through them at midnight? No, that's past my bedtime. Did I walk there after dark? Yes.

Was I murdered or mugged or raped? No.

So if I am white - I probably do not suffer from anti white (sic) envy, genius.

I do, though, spend a lot of time in Africa, and have a much, much, much greater knowledge of African cultures and religious practices than you do. Then again, most non-Klan members probably do.

You asked me to prove they burned witches. I posted a video of witches being burned in africa...Now you're trying to move the goalposts and dodge.

No, I am sure there are a coupleof hundred witches in Africa, perhaps even a thousand.

WHAT? you believe in witches? You believe they should be burned alive like in africa?

But there 342,000 witches in the US.

How many of them get burned alive?

Hence, your posting is racist.
because I point out that slavery, cannibalism and witch burning are still practiced in africa, I'm a "racist"? LMFAO..

You attack Africa as being backwards,

factual accounts are not "attacks".

yet patently have no idea of African cultures and religious practices, and little more about your own.

I proved everything I said. I gave you links and video. africa is a backward continent...the most backward in the world, in fact.

I do, though, spend a lot of time in Africa, and have a much, much, much greater knowledge of African cultures and religious practices than you do. Then again, most non-Klan members probably do.

They still practice cannibalism, slavery and burn witches in africa.
Those facts have been proven.

Rotagilla-

Please post honestly. Really.

You claimed witchcraft is practised in Africa. You found three examples.

There are 324,000 witches in the US.

At this point I don't think a lot more needs to be said about your nonsensical, ignorant claims or your obvious racism.

no...don't try to dodge..
post one video of a witch being burned alive in the u.s. in the 21st century.

That wasn't your original claim.

Stop moving the goal posts - post honestly.

I posted a video of witches being burned alive in africa in the 21st century..

Now you go ahead and post one of witches being burned alive in the u.s. in the 21st century.

And it is back to lying.

Really, Rota, we see some very weak posting on this board from some very poorly informed posters - but your posting here is as childish, as ignorant and outright dishonest as anything I've seen for a while.

Your 'knowledge' of Africa is an embarassment, dude. There's no excuse to know so little.

Rotagilla-

Please post honestly. Really.

You claimed witchcraft is practised in Africa. You found three examples.

There are 324,000 witches in the US.

At this point I don't think a lot more needs to be said about your nonsensical, ignorant claims or your obvious racism.

no..you aren't fooling anyone. I said they still burn "witches" alive in the 21st century in africa..and I posted a video proving it...

You try to conflate that with the total number of witches in the us..or somesuch unrelated gibberish as camouflage to muddy things up and save face..

I posted a video of witches being burned alive in africa in the 21st century..

Now you go ahead and post one of witches being burned alive in the u.s. in the 21st century.

1) So what?

2) Why should I?

What possible difference does ONE event make, except for you to try and save face?

I know a girl was stabbed because the attacker believed in Thin Man - does that make Thin Man "practiced" widely in the US?

Grow up.

Pussy?

Wimp.

I have lived and worked in neighborhoods that most people told me would be dangerous. Did I walk through them at midnight? No, that's past my bedtime. Did I walk there after dark? Yes.

Predictable.
Do I know you or not. :muahaha:

I think you're full of shit. Try living there. Try marrying someone from there, like I have.

And it is back to lying.

Really, Rota, we see some very weak posting on this board from some very poorly informed posters - but your posting here is as childish, as ignorant and outright dishonest as anything I've seen for a while.

Your 'knowledge' of Africa is an embarassment, dude. There's no excuse to know so little.

I "know" and proved that slavery, cannibalism and witch burning occur in africa. The links are there...the video is there..are you saying thsoe sources are lying? LMAO...I get it..you're embarrassed..I showed you up and proved what I said..now you need to try to distract.

Game.
Set.
Match.

Predictable.
Do I know you or not. :muahaha:

I think you're full of shit. Try living there. Try marrying someone from there, like I have.

Living where? Or are you just saying live in a dangerous neighborhood?

Africa is totally different from black society. It's like night and day.

Forum List

Back