25 most dangerous neighborhood have one things in common, care to guess???

Liberals Aghast as US s 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods All Happen to be Black - The New Observer

All of these neighborhood as nearly 100% black!!!

Not a shocker and it's and inconvenient truth to liberals and race hustlers. All the hands up don't shoot hypocrites and the fuck the police liars don't want to accept the fact that police should be in these areas more, police MUST profile blacks (since they commit a disproportionate amount of crimes) and police have to be more vigilante and quicker to their guns in these areas because these areas are so dangerous.

See the left won't accept the fact that if you removed the black inner city murder rate, then our murder rate would be closer to Europes! Another inconvenient fact. Same thing with eduction Glup!

Sorry to burst the PC bubble!

I have a little personal story------I used to work in a hospital
in a really dangerous area of town-------a small section of
the city had a murder rate of ~ 1 per week. I used to take a train and walk down a road -----to the hospital. One day I said to a cop------"we have a murder rate over there---
about 1/week-------I walk down _______ avenue -----and
never see a cop ... The cop answered "YOU WALK
DOWN _______avenue" ?? " I would not drive a squad
car down that street"

I live in one of the top 25 most dangerous cities IN THE WORLD..yes, I said IN THE WORLD......based on the negro crime rate.

I live across the river from the worst city in the US (many times voted).. Detroit.

Liberals Aghast as US s 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods All Happen to be Black - The New Observer

Not a shocker and it's and inconvenient truth to liberals and race hustlers. All the hands up don't shoot hypocrites and the fuck the police liars don't want to accept the fact that police should be in these areas more, police MUST profile blacks (since they commit a disproportionate amount of crimes) and police have to be more vigilante and quicker to their guns in these areas because these areas are so dangerous.

See the left won't accept the fact that if you removed the black inner city murder rate, then our murder rate would be closer to Europes! Another inconvenient fact. Same thing with eduction Glup!

the city had a murder rate of ~ 1 per week. I used to take a train and walk down a road -----to the hospital. One day I said to a cop------"we have a murder rate over there---
car down that street"

I live in one of the top 25 most dangerous cities IN THE WORLD..yes, I said IN THE WORLD......based on the negro crime rate.

I live across the river from the worst city in the US (many times voted).. Detroit.

At least you're out of gunshot range.

car down that street"

At least you're out of gunshot range.

:)

Forum List

Back