25 GROSS Hygiene Practices You Won't Believe Were Real

That tip about using dung as a cure for bad breath is one that trump supporting knuckle-draggers should love.

In addition to improving the smell of their breath, it should make entire trump rallies more bearable.

Especially on those really hot summer days. Lol... :puke:

Hey, maybe they can use it as a deodorant, too. It should really improve their BO. :puke3:

Holy crap how thankful am I for scientific advancement. Of course conservatives just are so brainwashed that they wish to go back these times.

I don't get where you think conservatives hate science. Just not true, and silly to say. I don't know of 1 person that hates science. I LOVE science. Love it!

kat-kitty.gif

• Banned

Holy crap how thankful am I for scientific advancement. Of course conservatives just are so brainwashed that they wish to go back these times.

I don't get where you think conservatives hate science. Just not true, and silly to say. I don't know of 1 person that hates science. I LOVE science. Love it!

View attachment 163345

I feel that threads like this one ---> Why do Republicans cripple their children with homeschooling? attack the college and many debates about evolution show that they might not like science very much. They nit pick every little theory in away that I feel is mainly about discrediting it because they hate it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back